55

Vote and comment:-)

I want to sincerely thank everyone from the bottom of my heart, for the engagements on this book, and I hope we keep it up.

Active comments compels an early update... Make use of it.

You may continue...

55
Ivy's pov

Fiona and I spotted the crowd not too far from us. My heart was pounding against my chest, already knowing that this was a part of Ethan I wouldn't like very much, but something in me knew that Fiona couldn't be serious... Ethan wouldn't kill anyone just for spreading rumors would he?

That's crazy.

Reaching the crowd, we pushed our way inbetween the students, just to get a good view of the scene playing in front of us.

I stopped dead track, my eyes widening at the sight in front of me.

Ethan had a dark haired boy, whose head already had a huge gash with an ugly cut on his cheek already forming a dark bruise down to his jaw, lying flat on his belly, his hand spreading to his side, Ethan holding his wrist on the hard ground, his left leg, angling in a way that the poor guy couldn't even move, a dark look bringing down his brows. "We're gonna try this again Tom, it's appearant you don't care too much about your face."

"I didn't start it-" the boy was saying but Ethan cut him off.

"That's another lie, Tommy... I don't want to hurt you, but I'll have to, if you continue lying to me. Why did you start the rumors, have you suddenly forgotten who I am? " Ethan asked, a menacing tone to his voice, his lower lip now between his teeth, as he pinned Tom down.

The poor boy looked tired, eyes red from endless tears. "I swear on my mother, I didn't start the rumors, I only heard it around, I don't even know why there are rumors... Please." The boy sobbed.

My heart ached. Ethan didn't look like he cared.

"First of all Tom, I don't give a fuck about your mother, secondly... You're a gamer right? You love to play games, don't you?" He asked.

The boy managed a nod.

"Great, that makes this so easy." Ethan said, reaching for his back pocket, pulling out a small knife, it had a thin sharp edge.

"What is he going to do?" I asked Fiona softly.

She shook her head. "Something terrible."

The boy began to squirm beneath him. "Please- please-" Tom begged.

Ethan brought the knife to the boy's finger.

"Make this easy for yourself Tom, Why did you fucking think it was okay to use my name for fame? Hm?"

"I didn't do it goddam it! Why would I do that? I don't want fame!" The boy yelled out of frustration.