62

Ivy

The sound of the loud music met my ears as Roman and I squeezed our way through the crowd. "I'm going to kill Ralph!" I tried to get my voice above the loud music at Renegades, a popular club there at the Rebels sector, also where Ralph was supposed to be. "If we find him here!"

"He's here, the tracker says so!" Roman yelled back.

My eyes scanned the crowd. Intoxicated people scattered around everywhere. I spotted the T-shirt with the word Rebel-lions written in a red bold cursive font, with that- that disturbing logo. This particular version wasn't really a T-shirt like the one I'd seen all around school. This one was a sexy crop top, worn by girls dancing in a particular group.

"There he is!" Roman yelled, pointing to a particular position that had maroon red lights around its corners, giving a dangerous vibe to it.

Honestly, I couldn't care less at this point.

When I walked into Inc high earlier today, I'd noticed something strange, a particular T-shirt had been going around in colors of black and white with the word Rebel-lions at the front with a really disturbing logo of a craked skull at the side. At first I found it silly and wondered if there was some kind of protest going on. Then I saw Fiona with the same T-shirt on.

"You too?" I asked, stopping right in front of her.

"Ralph made me wear this... Besides," her eye scanned me from head to toe, "why aren't you wearing it? It's your movement after all."

"What?"

"Sup Rebel-lions!" Caramels' voice broke into our discussion. She popped the lollipop from her mouth, her eyes falling on my plain black shirt. "Your shirt got lost in the mail, leader?"

"Leader? What the heck is going on?" I asked, my eyes scanning her own T-shirt peeking underneath her jacket.

"Ralph didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

Roman walked up to us, a frown on his face. "Rebel-lions. A gang formed by the 'humans' in the Inc with the main purpose of setting everyone free. We have 40 percent of supporters and 60 percent of haters." He informed. "Did you authorize this Ivy? Cause soon enough, this is going to be chaos."