87

Keep the comment section healthy

Ivy

He didn't show up at school, even as I walked down towards the cafeteria, and as Roman fell in step with me, I checked my phone for what felt like a billionth time. The message I sent to him last night was still unread, the one from this morning, was the same thing. He didn't return any of my calls, and I was worried. I didn't want show it earlier today, seeing as I presumed he might appear at the middle of class like he did most times, but he didn't.

Was he mad at me cause I didn't stay the night? Surely that wasn't it right? He didn't seem mad when I left yesterday, he seemed pretty much okay.

So why is he ghosting me?

"Still no calls from him?" Roman asked, probably noticing my look of worry as we both reached the cafeteria, getting ourselves plates of food before picking a seat at our normal spot.

"Yeah."

"He's probably busy I guess." Roman said, trying to lighten up my spirits.

"With what?"

He shrugged. "You know, maybe Lithians business."

"You think?" I asked.

"Yeah... I guess... I don't think there's any reason why he'd want to avoid you, or is there?"

I blinked. "Yeah, there might be one... Maybe even two."

Roman gave me a pointed look. "What did you do now?"

"Nothing!" I defended myself. "I mean, nothing he seemed really angry about. He asked me to move in with him, and I told him I'd think about it, and then he said I should stay the night and I refused, but he didn't seem angry before I left yesterday."

Roman blinked. 'Wait a sec, he asked you to move in with him?!"

My eyes widened. "Keep your freaking voice down, Roman."

"Sorry, he asked you to move in with him?" He repeated, now in a whisper.

I sighed, relaxing back on my chair. "Yeah."

"And you said you'd think about it? Have you gone mad? What's there to think about? You're there almost all the time, besides, his house is perfect!"

"I don't know okay? I panicked, it was so sudden! Also, it's a big deal Roman, I don't think I've reached the living together level yet."

"Or you're probably just scared." He noted.

Which I slightly was. When he asked, it was all so sudden. I didn't know how to react or what to say to him. I just couldn't think because my heart had gone so crazy. Ethan, from what I'd noticed, didn't really like visitors, or a room mate buddy, but he wanted me to move in with him, like he wants us to stay together... Alone?

Just the thought of it had me feeling all warm, his acceptance had made me appreciate the fact that he was mine, and he trusted me.

I didn't get the chance to tell him everything yesterday. The guys had interrupted, but I did plan on telling him today...

Today when he's not even picking my calls or bothering to call me back.

I suppressed a groan, rubbing my eyes.

"I'm thinking about it... And since he's mostly alone, I might just consider it."

Roman nodded. "Have you told him about the adoption papers we found? And everything else Glory told you?"