63

Ivy

The faintest memory about me getting my ass beaten by Honey, the best fighter from my martial arts classes, back when I was younger, hit me this morning, and a strong need to let off some steam, sent adrenaline rushing through my veins.

I'd left my Base to the RTR building, where I'd once came across a training room, which was fortunately empty... I still had an hour before school started. For once, I was looking forward to it, since Roman had found out something... Whatever it was, I was sure it was pretty important, since he'd asked me to call him as soon as possible.

I did call him and asked him to wait since I also had somethings to take care of... Which really, I did. Cause all through last night, I couldn't stop myself from thinking. Thinking about who Michelle was, and why Ethan had to take the call outside of the car.

Obviously, something was going on with him, something he knew I wouldn't approve of, but what?

I placed the H2H combat dummy upright, getting into a fighting stance.

What is he hiding from me? I thought we promised never to keep anything from each other?

I aimed at the dummy's side jaw, my right leg lifting to hit its waist at the same. The dummy wobbled, but came back into its standing position.

We have an history of keeping secrets from each other... It has never ever ended well... From both sides.

I gave tripple punches to the dummy's face, my knuckles flexing.

He should know better.

My fist connected with the side of the dummy's stomach, my elbow clashing with its jaw.

Was he with her all through yesterday? No... He was helping get my car right? But- he didn't leave the Inc Dimension... So... He had to have been somewhere.

I lifted my left leg, hitting the dummy on the chest, it bent lowly backwards, but came sprouting back up. My fist connected with its jaw, my other fist hitting its stomach.

Where really was he? With Michelle?

I groaned, forcefully palming the dummy against its throat.

Who the hell is she?

Its head fell backwards, about to come back up when I turned swiftly, my leg lifting from the ground, to connect with the side of its face, detaching the head from its body, and sending it flying across the room in a continuous bouncing thud, which stopped abruptly.

I froze.

My breathing harsh and my senses alert.

I flexed my knuckles, turning slowly to the entrance of the room.