49

Vote and comment:-)

I posted the face Claims of Fiona and Roman on my IG account, Check it out (emelradine)

You may continue...

49
Ivy's pov

You know that moment. That moment you're caught in time, and you try to make sense of why your brain stopped working, or why you feel like your soul ran out of your body when you needed it the most. That moment when it feels like your world is spiralling around you, and you can't even stop it, cause you suddenly forgot how to talk or better still, how to express your emotions. That moment when your legs feel like water and you can't help but lose control of them. That moment when you momentarily forget who you are, what your name is, or even where you come from.

I dropped to my knees, my heart dropping in sync, and my eyes void of what they should have held, tears.

All around me was my house, completely torn apart, it was almost like I was a stranger in the house I grew up in. And right in front of me- right in front of me were my parents' bodies, pale, and stiff, with blood dripping from their wounds.

"Oh my God." I thought I heard Fiona's voice say, but I wasn't really sure, since all I could hear was the abnormally loud beating of my heart.

It wasn't long before I felt Ethan's presence, right beside me, I felt his hand on my shoulder. I gritted my teeth hard, closing my eyes, scared that if I opened them, I might just explode.

"Ivy, I- God." He said, probably as confused as I am, or probably not, I don't know.

"Who would do this?" Fiona's voice spiked up again.

"Like you don't know?" Roman sounded a little pissed. "I'm calling the cops."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A new, but familiar voice spoke up above me.

I looked up immediately, my eyes catching Caramels' dark figure, leaning on the doorframe to my kitchen, twirling a bloody dagger in her left hand with a dark smile on her face. "I wasn't expecting you guys this early, but your Mom, God bless her soul, was just too forward for her own good. I would have made a proper disposal of their bodies before you know, you all finally arrived."

It clicked, it clicked so fast and it didn't take too long before I pieced together all the information that came rushing into my head.

Caramel was one of them, and not until I saw a very familiar guy coming out from my kitchen with a bag of chips clutched to his chest, dressed in black leather pants and a black tank top, just like Caramels, was I sure of my theory.

He shot us a goofy grin. "Oh, hello everyone." Yates spoke up with a little wave.

Caramel was the girl sent to watch me?

I shot Ethan a confused look, and just when I did, I realized how devastation had made a home in his eyes, how his brows were etched in confusion, and hurt, how his whole face spelt guilt and frustration. "I'm so sorry." He said, unable to look me right in the eye, which was so unlike him.

He raked his hands through his hair. "I'm so fucking sorry."

A scoff escaped Caramels' lips. "What exactly are you apologizing for, Ethan? For lying to her? For disappointing her? For not even knowing how to perform your duties?"