71

Keep the comment section healthy! And thanks for the amazing comments from the last chapter! You guys made me smile, I haven't smiled so much in a long while. I love you guys❤

Ivy

The Rebel-lions hub was packed as usual. I could say this was one of the places where I felt most comfortable in the whole dimension.

Today started off weird, with me feeling overly insecure, to Ethan thinking I thought of him as too clingy. I had let Michelle's word get to me, and honestly I didn't want to. I tried my best to push her voice to the back of my mind... But it kept resurfacing, torturingly so.

Maybe there was some truth to what she said, I just have to be cautious from now on. It wasn't like I had prided myself to eating like I usually did outside of this dimension. But maybe I should tone it down, get a diet, and look more like the kind of girls Ethan liked.

This is stupid... I don't have to change myself... Ethan loves me the way I am... But why do I feel the need to make some change? Why can't I get Michelle's voice out of my head?

I could hear Ethan's voice from my head laying on his chest. His back rested on the soft red booth, while my back was to his chest, as I zoned out of his conversation with Fiona, my eyes were trained on Caramel who kept twirling her knife on her index finger, her eyes trained on the entrance, almost as if someone dangerous was about to walk in.

I wasn't really studying her, my eyes just didn't know what else to focus on, and something about the knife twirling, kept my mind transfixed on it.

It felt like that was all my mind could focus on, and even if I wanted to distract myself, I couldn't.

I knew she was twirling it in a fast motion, but as I stared, it began to move slowly, every sound around me, turned into thick and distant echoes, the air turned heavy, and my eye lids sled shut, snapping me into darkness.

When my eyes blinked right back open, I was back at my house...

Not the one from the Inc.

I was back at my home on the Outside.

The lights in my home flickered above and around me... The air was still, and the smell of fear lingered, sending chills through the black leader jacket I was wearing