🐺|Chapter 50|🐺

"Here baby," Jimin placed the glass plate on the counter and slid it down to her. Young-ma smiled, squeaking a thank you.

Jimin smiled and looked away, knowing the other pups are with their father and uncle. Ian, being the uncle. Rosemary was there, too.

Jimin got to know Rosemary a little when Ian asked Jimin to babysit her for an hour and he agreed. She's an adorable little creature. Very lovely and respectful, too.

"Mama," Jimin's eyes widened and he looked over at Young-ma, anything he thought about before forgotten, "yes baby?"

Young-ma pointed to the living room and he knew what she was asking.

She had finished her food and wanted to play with toys.

Jimin picked her up, her cute little skirt not moving an inch. Jimin kissed her cheek and brought them to the living room where he sat her down on the floor and placed down the box of blocks.

She started digging through them and picking out the ones she wanted to play with.

Jimin smiled and sighed, watching her quietly and seeing how she interacted with the blocks.

"Hey Jiminie,"

Jimin looked at the person and nodded, looking back down. The person sat next to him and frowned, "I can smell you. Why are you sad?"

He shrugged, "I did some thinking... and I'm afraid."

The other knitted their eyebrows, "what are you afraid of?" Jimin swallowed a thick ball before speaking, "my pup."

"...which one?"

"Jeon-Ae.." the other sighed, "well Jiminie, all I can say is love her as much as you can and protect her at all costs." That was comforting.

"Thanks Minji," the other nodded, "anytime." Jimin looked down, "when did you come back?"

Minji shrugged, allowing Jimin to lay his head on her shoulder and slump. She spoke again, "I only appear when I really have to. And when I'm allowed. But I saw you looked down and I could smell it. So I wanted to make sure you were alright."

This made the omega smiled and he swallowed again, then spoke, "thank you Minji, I love you."

She smiled and nuzzled into him, "it's going to be okay Jiminie, I know you're also worried about Young-ma's alpha stance." Jimin shrugged, "yeah..."

Minji sighed, "you have a good alpha there Jiminie, he'll teach her how to survive as an alpha, don't worry."

Jimin smiled and felt warm and comforted,

"I know."

----
A/N:
I'm so sorry it's so short, but I wanted to give y'all an update that would be important for future events of the story!
I really hope y'all liked this tiny bit <3