🐺|Chapter 9|🐺

Jimin cuddled himself all day today, wondering if Jeongguk even remembered if Jimin was pregnant... Jimin knows he should tell him... so he will... It just may be awhile.

While Jimin was warm and cozy, carefree, Jeongguk was curled into a ball, tears rolling down his cheeks well he silently cries and his inner wolf balls for Jimin's touch, Jimin's wants and needs, Jimin's brain and Jimin heart.

Jeongguk never knew it'd hurt so much, but it does and he thins he's drowning. The tears fill up so much he just wants to drown in them, and he doesn't even know why.

•••

Taehyung grumbled when he realised the door was locked and pulled out his key in a difficult way, balancing the groceries in one arm and had his knee pressed up against the bottom part of the bag.

The door flew open and he sighed in relief.

But then it hit him-

The scent of sadness, it saddened Taehyung, too. He didn't know why, but it did. But he did know who it was coming from and why.

The beta shook his head and sighed, setting the groceries on the table and made his way to the youngers room. He didn't bother knocking, he never did, and sure, it has lead to some awkward counters, but they both survived.

He saw the younger curled up, arms embracing himself and his hair a mess and tears rolling down his already tear stained cheeks. He hates to see his friend like this. To be honest, he hates to see anyone like this, but especially Jeongguk.

Taehyung huffed out and walked over to him, sitting on the bed and pulling the young alpha into a tight hug, holding him close. Taehyung whispered soft things to him as he felt his nice, new baby blue shirt dampen in but couldn't bring himself to care.

All he cared about right now was his best buddy and his best Buddy's feelings. Taehyung knows how he feels but on a different level... and Taehyung wants to help but he can't...

and that's what's killing him.

He needs to somehow get Jeongguk and Jimin together because quite frankly, Jeongguk may die without Jimin.