🐺|Chapter 1|🐺

Jimin groaned and laid back onto his bed, arm swung over his eyes. This is the fifteenth time Taehyung has asked him to just talk with Jeongguk.

Jimin will not. He can not. So he doesn't think he needs to. Plus, his talk would be pointless and he'd be left in the dirt. He's been through this before but just in a different circumstance.

"Well, Jiminie, if you ever need anything I'm still here and whenever you and me go out I will not invite him, alright?" Jimin nodded and breathed in, "I feel so stupid."

Taehyung snorted, "and why's that?" Jimin shrugged and bit his bottom lip, eyes not looking at his best friend anymore but instead the ceiling. "Well, let's see... I got overly drunk, had a two day hangover, got a stupid tattoo on my thigh and another on my butt cheek and slept with some random alpha, who, I remind you, is a head alpha."

Taehyung breathed in. Jimin is not wrong except for one thing- "the tattoo is not on your butt cheek. It is near your butt cheek."

The elder glared at him- "not helping Taehyung. That's not the point." Taehyung nodded and apologised but then grinned, "not going to lie- that thigh tattoos pretty hot though."

Jimin smacked his arm and Taehyung giggled, apologising again and clearing his throat. "Anyways. Jimin this is not the point."

The omega glared at the beta before shaking his head, "well... I'm not going to talk to him Taehyung. I didn't even mean to wind up in bed with him. How the hell do I explain that? 'Oh yeah! By the way, I'm so sorry for luring you into your own bed and sleeping together!' sounds horrible and fake." Jimin hissed, shifting a little.

The younger breathed out, "that is true... It does... but that's not the only part that bothers you, is it?" Jimin looked away and shook his head, hand locking with Taehyung's welcoming one.

"No, it is not. I'm not upset with that mainly... I'm upset about this little one," Jimin declared sort of harshly, looking down at his flat belly that won't be flat here soon.

Taehyung swallowed and sighed, "I honestly don't know what to tell you Jiminie... I'm sorry... may I ask why you are so upset?" Jimin shrugged and slumped down.

"Because I won't be the parent it needs and I can't tell Jeongguk..."