🐺|Chapter 38|🐺

"Oh my-" Jimin said quietly as he finally stopped packing stuff up to listen to his alpha- "yeah.. and Ian wants to know if she can learn with Young-ma? I know you probably may be skeptical in all but-"

Jimin threw a hand up, "oh no no no. Ian can borrow Young-ma for that. I think that would be very good for both of them. Plus, Young-ma can learn a few things too. It'd be a win win." Jeongguk grinned, "yes it would."

The omega smiled and nodded, going back to stuffing things into a backpack. The younger tilted his head, "for say... what are you doing?" Jimin peered up, crescent shaped eyes showing confusion. But then he made a 'O' with his mouth and grinned.

"Well Ggukkie, guess what? It's near that time." Jeongguk blinked---that time?---oh. Jeongguk snapped his head up, "the pups?" Jimin hummed and sat down next to Jeongguk and gripped the alphas hand.

"Yes Ggukkie, the pups are near their due date. It's next week, the fourth of April?" Jeongguk hummed, "yes I remember baby, it's just---time flies by and I need to cancel a business trip-" "what?!"

Jeongguk nodded but got onto his knees and faced Jimin, gripping the elders smaller hands, "but don't worry, it isn't important. It's just to find a new member of the crew. But I can send just Charles, he'll be fine on his own-" "no you can go! I can try to keep the pups in."

Jimin was joking but the alpha thought he was being serious- "what? no---you can't-" the omega giggled and cupped the others face and pressed a soft kiss to his lip, "I'm kidding you dummy. I can't do that, but if you really have to you can go, I'll be okay, I can have Ian take care of Young-ma and Taehyung come visit me in the hospital? or maybe the pups really will listen and wait a few more days or two?"

The alpha snorted and laughed, shaking his head, "oh no no, that won't be necessary or needed. I'll just tell Charles to take Tae-mang on his own and they can go. Don't worry, it won't affect me in any way. I'm sure they'll survive one trip without me."

Jimin giggled and nodded, kissing Jeongguk again and nuzzling the other males cheek afterwards, "okay... promise?"

Jeongguk nodded and locked his pinky with Jimin's, "I promise..."

But before he could say anything, Jimin was plopped firm in his lap and wrapped his arms around Jeongguk, "I love you so much Ggukkie..." the alpha hummed, "I love you too baby..."

Jimin giggled, "how'd I get so lucky?"

The younger shrugged and cocked up his eyebrows, "I guess I'm just out there seeking for Jimins." The omega huffed but giggled again and grinned, "but there is only one Jimin..." Jeongguk shook his head, "no, there's another who lives down the block."

Jimin leaned back and glared at the alpha, face serious and look deadly- "no, I am the only Jimin." He deadpanned, and Jeongguk nodded, swallowing quickly and hugging the elders waist.

"Yes, the only Jimin... my only Jimin..."