🐺|Chapter 13|🐺

"Well, I'm here." Taehyung said into the microphone, sounding somewhat irritated and impatient.

Jimin apologised and ran outside- well tried to run outside.

Taehyung muttered a dramatic "finally!" And got in, too. He turned the car on and picked up Jeongguk from the bakery.

"So, I know this isn't romantic and all that, but I thought Jimin should get some baby clothes. He is two months and three weeks and you look as if you're ready to pop."

Jimin snorted and giggled and Jeongguk chuckled well Taehyung just pursed his lips, knowing he wasn't wrong.

They reached the mall of baby stores and Taehyung dragged the two off. Jeongguk shrugged and followed while Jimin was legit dragged, not that the eldest cared.

Jimin made it into a store called "Little Blue's" and was welcomed by a warm looking women, she smelt of a beta but also a vampire, so Jimin assumed she was a mixed species. It wasn't quite rare anymore to be 100% honest.

Jimin wasn't quite sure what he wanted. He has no clue what the pups gender is so he isn't too picky with colors but he wants some blue and black and green things because those can be unisex colors. He also doesn't mind pink too much.

Jeongguk glanced through a few things like socks and toys well Taehyung showed Jimin this and that, dragging the elder around.

Jimin surprisingly didn't mind being dragged around. He felt like being forced around today because the pup in his belly wanted him to stay home, he just knows it, but also knows this needs to be done.

Jeongguk started scanning through a little pile of really cute baby clothes and grabbed a pretty black and dark purpled one, seeing that it looked like a unisex one, he planned to show it to Jimin.

But before he went anywhere, a women bumped into him- "sorry- Jeongguk?" Jeongguk blinked. He did not recognize her whatsoever. He hated her voice, too. It was too whiney and high pitched and whimpery.

"It's Sana, your ex." Jeongguk shot his head up and looked at her- "you? oh you." Sana glared at him, her arms folded and her lips pursed in disapproval. Jeongguk swallowed, "I didn't expect to run into you here."

Sana shrugged, "same. So, who's the lady now?"

Jeongguk shrugged, "his names Jimin."

Sana snickered, "so a male now? Is he a male omega? or did your stupid self impregnate another alpha? probably both-"

"Please go away, you're annoying as hell and I'd appreciate if you didn't bother him, Sana. He's just doing what a expecting alpha does. He's helping his omega find stuff for their pup." Another alpha stepped between Jeongguk and Sana, her arms folded as she glared at the beta known as Sana.

"Who-" "scram. Leave him alone," Sana fumed but stomped off and the female sighed in relief, turning and looking at Jeongguk. Her split eyes were the main thing he caught. He smiled and so did she.

She said she had to be off and jogged away. Jeongguk shrugged it off and ran over to Jimin and Taehyung, showing them the outfit.

Jimin instantly awed and grabbed it, throwing it into the basket and kissing Jeongguk's cheek- "thank you..."

Jeongguk turned pink but hummed, "y-yeah... no problem..." Jimin grinned and Taehyung rolled his eyes but went back to looking through the orange and pink outfits. Jimin did, too, but had a few other things picked out, too.