🐺|Chapter 42|🐺

"Are you feeling anything, Jimin?"

Jimin looked up, shaking his head, "...no..."

The doctors eyes squinted and he looked down at the clipboard and then flipped some pages, "it's been more then four hours-" "but Dr, Jimin didn't have an epidural or any medications. And especially no painkillers. Nothing is having these pups come soon."

Dr. Lee looked at his nurse then back at his clipboard and hummed, "alright. So this means you could be here for another day as they are triplets and will come slower for you." Jimin shrugged, "alrighty."

The doctor hummed and looked at Jeongguk, "well Jeongguk, are you staying here overnight?" Jeongguk hummed, why wouldn't he? but all he did was nod as it was a simple question and by no means supposed to upset the male.

"Okay, Nurse, can you go grab him pillows and a blanket?"

The asked nurse seemed troubled by this request but nodded stiffly and made her way to the door and left, returning a few moments later with two pillows and two blankets. She knew Ian would stay, too.

Oh yeah-

They all kind of forgot about Ian's existence because he passed out in that uncomfortable chair and didn't bother saying anything. But his headphones were in, too, that may be why.

The nurse gave Jeongguk a pillow and blanket and set the other set beside the passed out alpha. Jimin giggled but jumped a little when the other nurse cleared her throat, "would you like another pillow or a blanket? possibly a towel?"

A towel?

"Wait-" Jimin then got it- "oh! yeah, um... a-a towel."

She hummed and smiled, her eyes twinkling and she turned, walking over to closet in the room and pulled out a towel and walked over to Jimin but before he grabbed it she asked if he wanted help.

Jimin nodded as well, he can't move. Jimin is too afraid of ripping out the IV and plus, it is hard to move in this bed and because of his belly. He is very round. Very very round.

The nurse smiled and Jimin did his best with lifting his hips as she fitted the blanket underneath him comfortably and he rested down. And, in case you're wondering, there's a towel right here just in case he starts leaking slick/and or possibly blood.

Jimin will release slick while having the pups because, well, he is an omega and it is a natural thing during birth for an omega.

"Thank you," Jimin smiled and she smiled back, her chubby cheeks scrunching up and she said it wasn't an issue and the other nurse snickered when she was told to grab the abandoned blanket off the floor and she acted as if it would kill her.

The nice nurse growled and spoke- "you can do your damn job for once and act professional. You don't have to act like a brat now," Jeongguk stared at the nurse, well, talk about doing your job.

"What?" nice nurse nodded, "you heard me. Pick up the blanket and go downstairs and throw it in the washer. Now, is that so hard to do?" "N-no I-" "go do it." The nurse scampered off and nice nurse turned to Jimin.

"I'm so sorry. She just hates her job. I don't even know why she's a nurse." Jimin giggled and shrugged, "oh it's fine, really. I work with someone like that but I work at a café. She doesn't know how to make anything."

The nurse giggled and nodded, "I'm Everlyn."

Jimin smiled, "Jimin."