🐺|Chapter 30|🐺

Jeongguk laid back onto the beside next to Jimin. This was their final time and holy hell.

Jimin triggered a rut and thank god Young-ma got out when she did. Jeongguk got so possessive over the littlest of things. Including Jimin getting up to go get water. But then Jimin hugged that stuffed cheetah plushie Taehyung got him (and of course it smelt like Taehyung; but Jimin hardly noticed) and Jeongguk tried to rip it to shreds but Jimin stopped him and almost killed the alpha.

But they're both alive and well.

Jeongguk breathed in heavily and looked over at Jimin, "I love you so much," the omega smiled, "I love you a lot, too Ggukkie." The alpha smiled, prideful. "Do you think we created anymore?"

The elder blinked, confused. But then he got it- "oh... probably. I assume so. It's been six months and I'm fertile again after a good three months. Omega anatomy is awesome, right?"

The alpha chuckled and nodded, squeezing Jimin's hand, "I'd say it is.." Jimin grinned and looked at the ceiling. "Thank you, Jeongguk..."

The other blinked and looked over at him- "for?"

Jimin smiled, rubbing Jeongguk's knuckles with his thumb, "staying and taking ownership. Many alphas would have ran, believe me, I know from experience. But you stayed and claimed Young-ma as yours and didn't call me a uh... you know..."

The younger frowned and looked at the omega, "to be honest, I think you're perfect, Jimin. And so is Young-ma. She's gorgeous and I know which one of us she gets it from. That's one hundred percent you. And screw other alphas who don't see that. You shouldn't care what they think, Jiminie."

The omega smiled warmly, "thanks Ggukkie..."

Jeongguk scooted over to Jimin and pressed a soft kiss to his nose, leaning back and locking eyes with him- "no problem baby..."