🐺|Chapter 26|🐺

"Now you lost our pup."

Jimin sighed and sat down, looking up at a glaring Jeongguk- "I didn't. She's with Ian," Jeongguk blinked- "Ian? as in... my brother Ian?"

The elder hummed, "yeah."

"I thought you hated him," Jeongguk declared, Jimin shrugged, "it's the other way around, actually. I mean, he's so closed off it isn't even funny but I don't blame him... I thought about what you said... that he's lonely and as I observed him with Young-ma, I saw he really was lonely."

Jeongguk nodded but Jimin got up, "I have to go."

Jeongguk blinked, "where? It's twelve am, Jimin." Jimin hummed, "I know. I need to drop off Young-ma's stuff to Ian. He just got him, he texted me. He took Young-ma to the park after the art museum and he was there all day and then took her swimming at the little swimming place down a few blocks."

The alpha nodded, "oh, alright."

Jimin pressed a chaste kiss to Jeongguk's mouth and ruffled his hair, "Bye Ggukkie! I'll be back soon!"

•••

Jimin quickly got to Ian and pulled up in the driveway, making a hurry of grabbing all the supplies he brought and shoving them into the black extra backpack he had and threw it over his shoulder and grabbed Young-ma's blanket he also brought.

He was prepared to say the least.

The omega hurriedly rushed inside, knowing he didn't need to knock.

Jimin rushed in and stopped when he saw the sight.

Ian was asleep on the couch, Young-ma laying next to him, her small body protected by his large one as they slept. Ian was on his side, arm placed out around her, not touching her, but around her as they slept.

Jimin awed and unfolded the blanket, walking over and throwing it gently over Ian and watched as its darkness went over Young-ma but she didn't move in inch as she was still asleep.

The omega stumbled around and found a pen and paper and wrote Ian a note, sticking it onto his bedroom door, knowing he'll pass it tomorrow at some point in the morning.

Jimin whispered a goodbye after setting the backpack on the floor quietly and slipped out of the house and rushed home to tell Jeongguk about the sight he just saw.