🐺|Chapter 45|🐺

The alphas paws thumped on the ground every step he took, sounding like a horses hooves when they run but just slightly softer and quieter and more maintained. His paws always were on dirt so it didn't make as much noise.

His inner wolf growled as he stopped, finally reaching the others.

"Hey Gguk," one spoke, "haven't seen you in awhile." Another joked but he didn't care and walked through then, pushing others aside. They all seemed to not care and when he reached the front he was met face to face with another wolf but it was a beta.

"Hey," she spoke, her eyes shining brightly. Jeongguk nodded, "nice to see you again."

Jeongguk huffed, "sure. I know you don't like me?" The beta grinned, "maybe you're right." And she turned, walking the other direction and Jeongguk rolled his eyes, walking up to the elder.

Mr. Lee looked at him, "hello Jeongguk, what brings you here?" the younger shrugged, "I just... wanted to check up on things and see what's been happening." Mr. Lee chuckled, "you really are a curious one, aren't you?"

The alpha shrugged, "guess so... I'm more so... or what Jimin says, nosey."

Mr. Lee chuckled again, "ah Jimin... that mate of yours... how's he doing?" Jeongguk smiled, "good. We just-" "you just had pups, didn't you?" another alpha butted in. Jeongguk turned- "how'd you-"

"You smell like a father, Gguk. You breed of alphas get a new scent once new offspring it born. And I can also tell because I knew what you were gonna say." Jeongguk chuckled at the female and nodded, "well yes actually. Jimin and I just had our triplets three days ago and they're already little troublemakers."

Mr. Lee grinned, "they get it from you."

Jeongguk laughed, "yes they do. Jimin scolds me for that."

The elder alpha grinned again- "how's the oldest? Young-ma- doing?" Jeongguk shrugged, "oh she's great, spending lots of time with her uncle, Ian. She's a appas girl for sure, though."

The alpha nodded and huffed, "sounds nice. My life's been pretty dull. Nothing but water and gray." Jeongguk didn't know how to respond but didn't have to when another popped up, "what's been up, Gguk?"

Jeongguk shrugged, "the sky-" "come on, you know what I mean." Jeongguk chuckled and nuzzled the young omegas cheek. It's natural; they're werewolves so they need more touch. More sensitive things and more hands on.

If that makes sense.

"I've been good, Ataro, you?" the omega smiled, "I've been doing good myself. So, I hear you've got more?" Jeongguk hummed, "yeah, I officially have a litter." The omega laughed and snorted, grinning, "that's nice. I want a litter some day."

Jeongguk grinned, "you'll get one, don't worry."

Ataro giggled and looked back and at the others, grinning, "you've got fans."

The alpha looked over and laughed-

"I didn't know I was famous?"