🐺|Chapter 15|🐺

Jimin was full on crying now, sobs turning into screams and screams turning into a full on sob tantrum, but nobody can blame Jimin.

The omega is laying back onto the couch, legs spread open for Taehyung so the elder could help get the pup out.

Jimin never expected the day to go like this. All he wanted to do was sleep and be lazy, but no, his muscles and throat were put to workout but he does not mind much.

The eldest bit his bottom lip and squeezed his hands, hearing Jeongguk's hand crack. But the alpha didn't budge and kept his own grip on Jimin's.

Jimin balled out and heard Taehyung gasp- "Jimin... your pups coming... your birth canal just opened-"

The omega lost focus and shook his head. Who knew pups were this hard? he certainly did not. But he won't be complaining any time soon.

He just wants one thing off his chest.

"J-Jeongguk-" he tried to stop sobbing for a solid three seconds so he could get this off his chest. Jeongguk hummed, "yes baby, I am here, what is it, love?" Jimin wanted to cry out again but couldn't bring himself to.

"T-this pup- it's yours," Jeongguk took a few seconds to register that. His jaw fell open in pure horror and shock, but as soon as Jimin cried out when the pup was being pushed through his lower half, and Jeongguk suddenly didn't care.

Yes his alpha leaped at that thought but hated the fact that Jimin, this omega, his omega, was crying, sobbing, and screaming in pain.

"I've got you baby," Jeongguk growled out as soon as Jimin let a string of "Jeongguk Jeongguk Jeongguk" out.

•••

After a painful two hours, Jimin had a weird feeling and felt the pup fully drop out of him into the betas arms.

Taehyung made a pleasent sound and flipped the pup onto its back, beginning to pat just softly. Nothing.

Jimin's eyes widened and the pup began to turn blue and become even more lifeless then Jimin would like. He did not want this to happen-

Jeongguk pulled the pup from Taehyung's arms and began to kind of harshly pat the lifeless pups back and tried to softly put pressure against the chest. Still nothing.

The young alpha looked around and caught glance of his omegas hurt, watery, pleading eyes and knew he could not let him or this pup down.

Jeongguk shot his glance around and it landed on the umbilical cord and he trailed it to the middle and pinched just slightly and a gasp was heard and then slight coughing and then the screaming cries of the pup.

The alpha sighed in relief and handed the pup to its mother and Jimin held it close, "shh... you're okay baby, you're okay..."

Jimin looked at Jeongguk and tears sprung down his cheeks like a waterfall and a litter of thank you's ran out of his mouth softly. Jeongguk could only nod and collapsed onto his knees next to the new mother.

The omega kissed the pups head and held it close, humming just softly. He felt the extra stuff gush from him but did not care. He'll just get a new couch because he can and he'll need it. But for now, he does not care.

He looked at Jeongguk, "do you... want to hold the pup?" Jeongguk nodded and reached out, gently grabbing the newborn and holding it to his chest, looking down and seeing the wider eyes stare back up at him curiously and wondrously.

Jeongguk cooed and his eyes lit, his inner alpha proud and happy. Yes, he fully registered this pup as his, and he could not be anymore prouder.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Taehyung cut in, quite curious. He never got a chance to look because of a few rushed important things. Jimin looked at Jeongguk and the alpha looked underneath the pup.

"It is a baby girl..." he mumbled, that also registering into his mind. If Jimin says he can stay- he'll have a daughter. A family. A completed family.

"Jimin..." he started, swallowing thickly. The omega looked up, eyebrows cocked. Jeongguk flushed- "can I... may I stay? and be the father figure to this pup and the mate figure to you?"

Jimin's heart fluttered and he felt his eyes well up with tears- "yes of course! I was hoping you'd ask first!"

Jeongguk chuckled, looking down at the squeaking baby- "I'm glad I did then..."