🐺|Chapter 17|🐺

Jimin looked through the shelves, trying to find cream for Jeongguk's rash on his thigh that the whip cream gave him. Jimin told him it was a stupid idea but yet the alpha didn't listen.

Jeongguk was holding Young-ma, in a different isle far away from Jimin. He knew Sana was the chick next to him, he just didn't care anymore.

Suddenly she cleared her throat, "is... is the vanilla cream good?"

Jeongguk looked over at her and hummed, "it is for cakes and such, but I mean... if you have cravings go for it. It's great for that, too." He joked and the beta giggled.

She sighed, "I... I should apologise"

Jeongguk was taken aback, Sana---apologize---Jeongguk would never think this was possible. But miracles happen everyday.

"Oh?" was all the alpha said quietly, looking at her a after he grabbed the box of salty crackers. Sana swallowed, "I was a real dick to you..."

Jeongguk shrugged, "it's fine. It happens." He declared, reading the labels on the box. He has to read the labels---he'll get a stomach ache if he doesn't and nobody wants that.

"No really---I made fun of you when I found out you knocked up a omega. I guess I was... just jealous y'know..." Jeongguk snapped his head her direction. What?

"That... that's fine. I am not mad, I expected it---that sounded horrible... I guess we all get jealous and I am no one to hold it against her," Sana bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes, sucking in a breath- "well... I cheated on you, you shouldn't forgive me."

The alpha shrugged, "it's fine. We don't have to hang on our pasts at all, just look at me." Sana giggled, "yeah. You've grown."

Jeongguk snorted, "I know. I am more of an alpha now," he stated, sounding proud and strong and Sana couldn't help but laugh, "an alpha with a pup." Sana clarified and Jeongguk chuckled, humming.

"Yeah, an alpha with a baby baby pup." Sana looked at Young-ma and saw her doey eyes and she knew she was for sure Jeongguk's. Her eyes were split, yes, but she had the brown color of Jeongguk's eyes and the blue one was like his whenever he shifts sometimes. And then there's the mixed hair color and her big, doey eyes.

"Speaking of pups, how old is she?" Jeongguk looked down at her and smiled when she glanced up, sensing someone looking at her---something alphas do but Jeongguk knows for a fact she is no alpha nor a beta and currently a delta but there's always that small chance of an alpha.

Jeongguk guesses that she'll be a beta. Not only because beta's have a cherry and vanilla kind of scent at young ages, like Young-ma, but the way she acts and squawks and how her eyes flash colors like a betas.

"Three," he started on but had to swallow down saliva and Sana blinked- "years?" Jeongguk had no clue why she would even suggest Young-ma being three weeks, but he wouldn't be snappy about it. He had no reason to be.

"No, weeks. She is three weeks," Sana's eyes went wide-- "really!? oh my gosh she is slightly smaller then a usual three week pup---no offense." Jeongguk shook his head, "none taken."

Sana was the women who just suggested Young-ma being three years and now the beta is saying Young-ma looks younger then three weeks. Make. Up. Your. Mind. Please.

Jeongguk sighed when he smelt Jimin's scent getting closer and looked at Sana, "I would love to talk more," he lied, "but Jimin's here and we've got to go."

Sana tilted her head, "Jimin?"

Jeongguk hummed- "Jimin, my boyfriend? Young-ma's mother."

Sana made a 'O' with her mouth and hummed, "ah, okay. I assumed the girl Jimin, but alright. See you Jeongguk!" she waved as she walked away and Jeongguk nodded, walking the other way.

That was a lucky escape.