🐺|Chapter 41|🐺

After a few minutes of Ian complaining about helping Jimin (he got so irritated he just picked Jimin up and carried him to the car) he finally got him in there. Jeongguk laughed the entire time and Ian wonders if he knows how lucky he is to still be breathing.

The hospital was nothing interesting, either.

A nurse, of course, rushed to get Jimin in a room and hooked up into an IV. Jimin hates IV's but knows they are important. The nurse looked at him- "do you want an epidural when the pain-" "no."

She blinked, shocked, "are you sure? sense you are male it will hurt more-" "I've had one pup at home without any help except from my friend and boyfriend, I think I can handle it." She nodded and asked if he wants anything and Jimin asked for water.

Ian sent Rosemary and Young-ma with Mrs. Jeon who was happy to take the to the park or something like that.

»»»

After a good three hours of sitting in the room with the TV on, watching some random show, the doctor walked in, doctor Lee.

"Hello there Park Jimin," Jimin smiled, "hey," Dr. Lee grinned and walked forward with a clipboard, "you're going to be here for awhile so get comfortable." He said in a joking tone but was serious and Jimin giggled but Jeongguk didn't find it funny.

No, the alpha found it concerning. "Why?"

Dr. Lee looked at him and shrugged, "due to what my nurse took with Jimins small exam within the first hour you were here, it shows the pups haven't fully shifted and aren't fully ready to come out-" "did his water break too early?"

Dr. Lee shook his head, "no, actually on perfect time. He's dilated to six. We need him at ten and our calculations say he should start dilating here soonly again. And once he reaches nine we can start with the pushing but we need him at ten for the pups to come and due to there being more then one and even two, it will be longer and harder but he can do it."

Jimin nodded, listening. His hands were cupped and resting against his belly bump- "oh, alright. Will we need a c-section or anything?" Dr. Lee pursed his lips and shook his head, "no, Jimin can manage to push them out. As long as that is what he wants. Everything looks good so he should have no trouble."

The omega looked at the doctor, "well... I can do it without a c-section." The doctor hummed, "yes you can. You're a strong omega---speaking of that, are you using an epidural?"

Jimin shook his head, "no. I can't do that."

Dr. Lee nodded and wrote No Epidural on his clipboard and smiled, saying he will be back soon and wondered off the other way.

Jimin sighed into the air and looked back at the TV, resting. Jeongguk looked at him, eyes soft and showing love and pure bliss. The omega, of course, knew this and felt his gaze but didn't look at him.

Only looked at him when Jeongguk gripped his hand and rubbed his knuckles with his thumb, "you can do this baby~ I know you can~"

Jimin looked at him and grinned, "oh I know."