🐺|Chapter 11|🐺

Jeongguk sat across from the elder, practically squirming and shaking with both excitement and nervousness and a tad of terror.

Jimin seemed perfectly fine. But only on the outside.

On the inside, he was dropping and the little one in his uterus was squirming and felt its mothers uneasiness and felt uneasy itself. And Jimin felt bad for that, yes, but couldn't stop himself from unfolding.

Jimin smiled up at Jeongguk, "thank you..."

Jeongguk quirked up an eyebrow- "for?"

Jimin shook his head, "never mind... but I am enjoying this even though we are both squirming with nervousness," Jeongguk had a bucket of relief wash over him because now he knew he wasn't the only nervous one.

Jimin swallowed down a bite of caramel cake and looked at Jeongguk, sliding it over, "want any? it is so good, trust me on that." Jeongguk nodded and took a bite.

He hated it.

He's sensitive to taste and smell, but didn't dare tell Jimin it was disgusting to him because then he would have been the one to mess this up, but so far he's alright.

"Do you... do you want me to pay?" Jimin asked, looking up with soft eyes. Jeongguk shook his head quicker then he intended, making Jimin giggle. Jeongguk visibly relaxed a little and so did Jimin.

"Jeongguk..." Jimin started, looking away. Jeongguk knew what this way. Jimin's going to tell him that it was great but I don't think it's a match. Jeongguk knows those lines all too well.

Jimin saw the alphas uneasiness and placed his hand over Jeongguk's soothingly, "Jeongguk... would you like to have a second date sometime? I'll pay for it then, I promise."

Jeongguk's eyes widened. A second date? Jimin doesn't hate him after all. Doesn't think he's a alcoholic. Doesn't think he's some gross wolf.

The alphas eyes lit up a gold color- "I'd... I'd love that, Jimin..." Jimin grinned and his cheeks turned bright pink- "I... I'm glad... but right now... can I... I want to talk without a million people around... how about outside?"

Jeongguk hummed and paid and followed Jimin out. The elder smiled and his eyes glew in the moonlight along with his skin and Jeongguk was in a trance, eyes focusing on the beauty in front of him.

"Jeongguk, I... I told you this but... you know... you were drunk so I don't quite know if you'd remember..." Jeongguk tilted his head, listening. That does sound like him and he probably doesn't remember.

"I... I told you I was pregnant..."

Jimin pinched his eyes shut, waiting for Jeongguk to leave him alone even though Jeongguk is the pups father. But he doesn't know that and alphas normally hate impure omegas.

But he felt someone tingle their fingers with his and he glanced up and met the brightest smile and he melted right away.

"Jimin... I don't care if you are pregnant... you could have eighty three pups and I would not give a damn..." Jeongguk mumbled softly, eyes locking with the surprised Omega's.

Jeongguk smiled and cupped Jimin's face in his hand and took all his pride and bundled it up and pressed his lips against Jimin's, both of their eyes fluttering shut.

Jimin kissed back, his arms wrapping around Jeongguk's neck as he melted into the alpha.

He'll just have to tell Jeongguk another day...