|Please Read This Is More Important|

So, guys,
I just received heart breaking news.
One of my best friends of years passed away. She killed herself and my heart hurts so much right now.

Her older brother got ahold of me a little bit ago and so did her sister and they told me she had hurt herself and badly this time. She committed suicide and I'm not okay. She is the 2nd person I've lost in 2020.

I almost had 3 people but my other best friend was found in time. She wasn't and I'm so sorry to any of her relatives or any of her other family. If it hurts me this much I can't imagine how horrible they feel.

I may be more inactive for a little bit as I'm hurt. Not like angry hurt. But my heart hurts and this is a new kind of pain.

Guys I'm not okay and I'm not going to lie and say I'm fine or I'm okay. Because in all honesty, I'm not. This is going to be a new hell for me to live through and it'll hurt for a long time. I know it will.

I really really want to let you guys know it gets better. It gets a lot better. Yes I'm still struggling myself but I have been getting better and this sort of stopped my time line for a bit. I'm gonna be a little more inactive.

I know I don't update much anymore and I'm so sorry for that. I've had some personal heath, life, and mental health issues. But for myself, in those personal issues, I'm ok. But right now I'm going to take a little break. I will still update, yes, but maybe not as often as I usually would.

If any of you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. I may not be a therapist or counselor but I can talk to you. I know what it is like dealing with stuff. I'm always going to be here for you. Believe me. It may take me a few to respond but I will and I can promise that.

I love you all so so much,
Please remember and know this. And I'm not the only one who loves you. I want you all to know that.

I will be back yes, soonly though? no. I can't promise that but I will still scroll through comments and my notes and reply. I really will. That I can promise.

I love you all.

Love,
Mimi J