🐺|Chapter 23|🐺

Ian groaned as his younger brother kept jabbering on about Jimin. To be honest, Ian doesn't like Jimin all that much. But hey, Jimin did give Ian a adorable little niece.

"Jimin's a queen," Ian nodded and brought the two cups of coffee out and handed one to Jeongguk and sat the other one down. Ian then picked up the little pup who didn't complain.

Young-ma found Ian's chained necklace and started playing with it, squealing. Ian wasn't listening the Jeongguk but to the baby girl as she squawked and giggled.

"You should meet Kumi some day," Ian snapped his head up- "who is Kumi?" Jeongguk grinned, "I knew it. You weren't listening."

Ian shrugged, "I'm sorry that your three month old daughter is more appealing to me then your stories." Jeongguk rolled his eyes but started on again, "Kumi is Jimin's second little brother."

The elder pursed his lips- "no, I'm good. I don't like little kids." Jeongguk chuckled, "Kumi isn't a kid, he's sixteen."

Ian choked on his saliva, "you're trying to hook me up with a minor?" The younger bursted into laughter, "well yeah you idiot. I mean, in wolf law it isn't a crime. Plus, he looks a lot older than his actual age. And he is actually eighteen so... you'd be good."

"Still," Ian gritted his teeth, "no thanks."

Jeongguk shrugged, "your loss. I was just being nice."

Ian snickered, "just being nice"

The younger rolled his eyes, "anyways. What are you up to nowadays, Ian?" The elder alpha shrugged, "you know, being pestered by wolves trying to set me up with minors and having a good time with a pup."

Jeongguk chuckled, "sounds like an awesome nowadays."

Ian nodded, "it really is."