🐺|Chapter 34|🐺

"May I ask why you don't have fruit?" Jeongguk shrugged, looking at Ian. He looked so confused- "Jimin can't have sugars." Ian blinked, "what about you or Young-ma? sugar is needed in the body you dumbass."

Jeongguk scrunched up his eyebrows. "Oh um... I forgot about that..." Ian gave him a "oh duh" look and threw away the juice box, throwing himself down next to his younger brother.

"Speaking of the omega and the pup, where are they?" Jeongguk shrugged- "park."

Ian rolled his eyes, "I could've gone." He folded his arms, pouting. Jeongguk looked up from above the newspaper. "Why don't you? I can call Jimin and tell him to swing around and come get you-"

"It's fine."

"You don't seem fine though-" "I said I'm fine." The alpha snapped, canines bared. Jeongguk shrugged and went back to reading. If his brothers going to be a dick, so be it. Let him be a dick.

"Alright. Also, the sugars outside-" "why?" Ian sounded so disappointed and confused. The younger grumbled, "Jimin. cannot. have. sugar." He hoped broken up parts helped the elder understand.

Ian gritted his teeth and looked at Jeongguk- "you. need. sugar. to. live." Well, that was a complete fail.

The younger alpha sighed and sat down the newspaper. "Let's go do something together." Ian looked up, his curlier locks falling in front of his eyes- "what?" Jeongguk shrugged- "just because. I want to. I think you do, too." He teased.

The gnawed on his lip and mumbled. "Fine."

Jeongguk jumped up and grabbed Ian and ran out, squishing his face- "we are going to have so much fun!"

Ian grumbled, "sure."