🐺|Chapter 10|🐺

Taehyung stood outside Jimin's door, pink and white striped bag in his hands, his fingers playing with the string.

Jimin opened the door, popping his head out. He saw Taehyung and opened the door completely, letting the younger in. Taehyung took his shoes off and walked into the house, throwing himself down on the couch.

Jimin followed after- "sorry for that... I'm just worried my mother will show up... again." Jimin claimed as he sat down across from Taehyung, eyes smiling warmly for his lips.

Taehyung chuckled, "it's all good. Here, I got you something..." Taehyung handed the young omega the bag and Jimin awed as he pulled out two soft, fuzzy blankets, baby socks, and a few baby toys and a scented bracelet for the pup.

"Aww thank you, Tae, I love them..." Taehyung gave him a boxy smile and nodded, "yeah of course. You're my bestie so I thought I should bring some more stuff for what I believe is my niece."

Jimin giggled, "I think you're right. We're almost there, Tae. I'm so excited." Taehyung smiled but then regained memory. "Also I uh... I have a question..."

Jimin looked up, curious eyes gleaming- "yes?" Taehyung swallowed and played with the collar of his shirt. "So... I know you don't probably like him that way... but um... Jeongguk likes you, like... a lot."

Jimin's face dropped and so did his head as he sighed, "thanks Tae... but I... I don't believe that, I'm sorry..."

Taehyung frowned. He knew this would happen.

"No no, I mean it. I talked with him last night and he'd love to go on a date." Did Taehyung really talk to him? no, but he knows his best friend like his elephants.

"Really?" Taehyung hummed, eyes hopeful.

"Alright... I... I'll go on a date with him..." Taehyung jumped up- "yes! alright, I'll go tell him."

••••

"JEON JEONGGUK! WAKE UP!" the alpha stirred and sat up, eyes still droopy but somewhat awake. Taehyung leaped next to him, "I just got you a date."

Jeongguk's eyes widened and he shook his head- "Taehyung- no! I can't... I can't... I won't be able to love-"

"It is with Jimin, Jeongguk. I'm pretty sure you can. Alright, get up. I'm dragging you two to the café at six. So hurry up." Taehyung declared, forcing Jeongguk up as he flipped through the youngers outfits.

Jeongguk felt like crying.

"Taehyung- I- thank you so mu-" Taehyung shushed him, "yeah yeah, you are welcome. But hurry. You have a date to get to."

Jeongguk still had that hit him and he nodded, scrambling around- "right right."