🐺|chapter 16|🐺

Jimin placed the groceries onto the table and begun unpacking them when he heard a disgusted song and watched the alpha stumble into the kitchen with Young-ma in his arms.

"What's wrong?" the omega asked, eyes somewhat wide and curious. Jeongguk shrugged, "she just... y'know," Jimin giggled and nodded. He knew exactly what Jeongguk meant.

"Well yeah, she is going to be like this for a few days until she gets used to the werewolf milk and formula mix. All pups are like this," Jimin stated as he opened the fridge door, setting in canned foods and cheese.

The alpha groaned and grumbled, "great. I have to deal with the smell. Not only the effect but the smell."

Jimin shrugged, "oh well. You will survive. If I can, I know you can, too." Of course he knows the sensitivity Jeongguk has to smell, but he also knows the alpha is a drama queen.

The young alpha huffed and Jimin giggled, walking over to them and grabbing the now two week old- "she'll be fine here probably next week or so. I promise it won't be that bad. At least not for long," he claimed, kissing the pups cheek.

Jeongguk shrugged, "thank god. But anyways. Did you buy whip cream?" Jimin blinked and looked up, "yeah, why?" Jeongguk had a mischievous glint in his eyes. "No real reason..."

Jimin stopped and stared at him, he would've folded his arms if there were no pup in them.

"Tell me," he demanded, voice cocky and filled with ignition. Jeongguk grinned, "I just want to try something with it. If you get my gist," Jimin snorted- "ew, that's disgusting- alright I'm in."

Jeongguk smiled and walked up behind him, stuffing his nose in Jimin's hear and smelt the dampness from the rain but that sweet sugary cinnamon scent and vanilla. He loved it.

He loves all of Jimin