🐺|Chapter 28|🐺

"You effing wolves-" Jimin gritted his teeth when Young-ma began to ball and cling to him for dear life, trying to get away from the canine.

Jimin held onto Young-ma, "it's okay baby---it's just Kai-" Young-ma began to scream out of terror and look away quickly when the wolf tried to come closer but another ran up.

The omega held the pup closely and glared at the much larger wolf and was not happy- "sit."

Jimin snapped his fingers and pointed down, and the canine followed his commands and plopped down on his bum- "thank you. You scared Young-ma for god sakes you moron."

The wolf lowered his head but snapped it up when the baby squeak. But then she tucked back away at the comfort of her mamas chest. "I can't believe you wolves."

The feminine male rolled his eyes and groaned, "we introduce your daughter to the actual werewolf and you have the audacity to scare her. I don't blame her for being scared-" Jimin was cutoff as the canine leaped up and his nose touched the omegas cheek.

Young-ma screeched and smacked the canines head and it caused the wolf to push off and growl just slightly out of surprise and pain and Jimin about lost it- "freaking- dammit Gguk. I knew this wasn't a good idea but "oh she'll be fine" yeah, fine my ass. I don't think so."

"Could you just... shift?" The wolf nodded and forced the other canine away and Kai left quickly, running up stream and Jeongguk shifted. Sure, he was completely naked but oh well. They're werewolves and it's normal.

Jeongguk stood there and walked towards the two, arms out as he grabbed the crying baby and cradled her, "I'm sorry baby," he said softly, "papas sorry..."

The baby girl still had tears running down her cheeks but she looked up at her father and blinked- wait a second-

She made a squealing noise and Jeongguk blinked, eyes going wider as she clasped her hand over his cheek. Jeongguk shifted her so she could cup his face and she did.

The pups eyes locked with his and they shifted from mixed to another color mix- purple and dark blue and then red and green. What the-

"Jimin," Jeongguk started, staring at the elder. Jimin hummed, "yes?" Jeongguk nodded for him to come over so he did and watched the pups eyes- "what? I see nothing-" "just look!"

The omega watched and literally nothing came of it and he shrugged, "what is it? all I see are eyes-" "EXACTLY! she's not a full-" Jimin giggled, his giggle cutting off the alpha- "I thought you knew this."

Jeongguk shook his head and observed the pup closer, her eyes showing a bubbly personality. "I am from down a line of pure omegas and some witches. I assumed you knew," Jimin declared, beginning to walk.

The other followed him with Young-ma now held tightly in his arms. "I just didn't... I guess I didn't expect her to be a mix. She's shown signs of a pure werewolf but I guess not."

Jimin nodded, "Minji's eyes did that so I bet she got that from either Minji or Minji's ancestry line." The omega explained quietly, a sad gleam in his eyes. Jeongguk frowned, "Minji's okay, Jimin."

The elder shrugged, "I know... I just miss her so much. She was my baby before my actual baby..." Jeongguk nodded, "I know. But some things you've got to let go-" "I can't, Jeongguk. I'm not forgetting about Minji."

The other sighed, "Jimin, Minji will be back sometime. But right now let's focus on this, here, now. I mean, there's so much ahead of us and we can't let one thing pull us back. Plus, we have Young-ma. Our pup. Yes, you raised Minji but she obviously wanted to be on her own."

Jimin shrugged, "it was the stupid family blood line that decided she must go that way instead of staying with me---and so god help you Young-ma if you ever do that to me." Young-ma looked at her mama and squeaked, eyes wide and playful.

Jeongguk chuckled, "that'll never be happening."