🐺|Chapter 22|🐺

Jeongguk held the little werewolf against his chest as she wiggled around, clearly uncomfortable but too tired to whine about it. And both parents were greatful for that.

But she also didn't seem to be feeling well and Jimin hated that. He hates it whenever Young-ma feels sick and he can't help. It bothers him to the brim, but here is, almost falling asleep all while standing.

"Jimin, you go home." Jeongguk said, stepping forward. Jimin blinked and looked up, "what? no. I'm okay-" Jeongguk shook his head, "you are not. You're nearly falling over. Go home, go get some sleep. I have Young-ma. Not much can happen with me here."

The elder snickered. Jeongguk may be an alpha but doesn't mean jes the strongest. But then Jimin realised that many would never even think about pissing an alpha off---especially an alpha with a pup.

You'd never come out alive.

"Fine fine. I am going," Jimin kissed both of them and ran off. Jeongguk nodded and then looked at his pup- "well, gym day. But I'll only stay an hour so I can take you to see uncle Ian."

Young-ma looked up, her mix colored eyes locking with her fathers. She blinked and so did Jeongguk--- "I'm going to take that as a alright."

Jeongguk sat down on the bench and smiled when Young-ma looked around, her eyes curiously looking around. Jeongguk sat the three month old up so she could explore with her eyes more. But then she got bored and buried her face into her fathers neck.

The alpha chuckled and looked at her, amazed how fast time flew by. She's already three months. Man---he's getting old real quick.

"I'm going to start lifting, you stay here and play." Jeongguk held her against his chest as he dug out her play matt and sat it down, placing her underneath it and turning it on so it played sweet tunes.

Nobody cared, almost because everyone had earplugs in, but those who didn't did not seem to give a hoot.

That's a good thing about werewolves, they just don't care. If they don't like something you will know due to a glare or a scent if you're another werewolf. But other werewolves just leave if they don't like it. But then again, you will also have those dicks who speak their mind or just the really blunt ones, but no ones cares too much about those ones.

Young-ma squealed as she realised if she held her feet up, the toys would brush her little feet and she would giggle when she set off one of the animal noises that are programmed into the matt thingy.

Jeongguk was lifting when another alpha came over, "mind if I join?"

The bigger alpha scooted over and the slightly smaller settled in. Jeongguk started up again, but then the other spoke- "pup yours?"

Jeongguk hummed, "yeah," the other alpha nodded, "she's cute. I bet your omegas pretty." Jeongguk nodded, "yeah, very pretty."

The man cooed, "she must look like a doll."

Jeongguk swallowed, "he does look like a doll. He practically is a living, breathing, walking doll. I love him to pieces." The man blinked, "oh I'm sorry. Your omegas a male?"

The raven haired male nodded, "yep. I'm not really into females." The other nodded, "I see that. I'm Kai by the way," Jeongguk let go of the bars- "Jeongguk. Jeon Jeongguk."

"Nice to meet you, Jeongguk."