🐺|Chapter 53|🐺

(A/N: this is NOT a long chapter. Only 700+ words or something like that only because I just wanted to update ♡)
•••

Jimin took the advice---he'll talk to Jeongguk about it. But the only issues was that Jimin has absolutely no idea how to even approach it.

Currently, the omega is watching the alpha from a tiny distance, thinking of different ways to talk about it to him. In all honesty Jeongguk could probably smell something was off but Jimin knew even if he did he'd never question it.

Jimin sighed heavily as he sucked it up and walked over to the alpha who was busy putting firewood into a wagon. The other turned to him- "hey honey." His voice was sweet and laced with a softness.

The elder gave a small smile and looked down at his feet before getting the courage and speaking after looking up- "there's... something we need to talk about."

"Oh okay just let m-" "-no I mean... asap..." Jeongguk quirked up his left eyebrow and turned, "is everything okay?" Jimin shrugged and bit his bottom lip and Jeongguk frowned, smelling the unsweetened scent of the other and realized it must really be important.

So, he put his stuff up and followed the omega to their home where they could be with their children while Jimin explained this. Of course Young-ma wasn't there, she was with Jimin's friend.

"Jeongguk..." the omega started, holding their son in his lap as he started, "I... need to tell you about my family." The other looked a bit confused but nevertheless listened and waited as his lover spoke, "I never told you about them for a specfic reason. And I have to now because my mothers mate is coming around-"

The other cut him off instantly- "what? when?" Jimin swallowed thickly and breathed in, "he had his people try to take Young-ma... I'm so sorry Gguk, I should've told you about this, I really should have but I couldn't seem to bring myself to because I thought I was finally away and free from them."

The alpha waited, seeing how Jimin shifted uncomfortably and his facial expression dropped to a saddened one as his voice dropped quieter as well, "I'm so sorry, but we need to start keeping better eyes on our pups or they'll get taken from us and I can guarantee you he has no good intentions..."

Jeongguk nodded and understand and gripped his lovers hand softly and rubbed his knuckles with his thumb and gave the omega a small smile, "it's okay baby, I promise. We'll find a way through this."

Jimin's eyes went wide but nevertheless he felt that familiar flutter in his tummy and just nodded and let the alpha off to do his thing.

The omega then went off to lay his pups down, making sure all of them were fed and full and cared for very well. He wanted to cuddle Young-ma and take a nap with her but she wasn't home. Out of all of their pups, Young-ma is the cuddliest and always demands she sleeps next to her mama.

Young-ma will crawl into her parents bedroom in the middle of the night, force her father over and cuddle up in between them. It's adorable but can be a pain here and theres depending on if the alpha ever gets a foot to the nose or an accidental punch to the eye. But of course it's never horrible so the alpha can bear it.

Jimin sighed after settling the pups down and walked to his room and before he laid down he got a weird thought and looked out the window and into the dark woods and pinched his eyes shut, breathing in the pine and ashy scent left behind by the alpha. It wasn't a bad scent of course, but definitely one you could possibly get addicted too.

Anyways, the omega breathed out finally and opened his eyes, his mind wandering to the darkest of things but he finally turned and fell backwards onto his bed, breathing out again, not even realizing he was holding his breath.

He couldn't sleep though, no matter how hard he tried. It was impossible. Or at least it felt impossible. And he hated it, but couldn't help it. His mind wouldn't allow him to. He just felt fear of his pups possibly being taken away from him...

Of course Jimin feared the worst.

His fathers horrible.