🐺|Chapter 52|🐺

Gook and Melanie ran deeper into the forest together to make sure the other wolves are gone while Jimin ran back home with his pup.

He got there and Jeongguk instantly grabbed her and put her inside with another alpha who said he would watch over her while they questioned this stranger.

They let Jimin do a lot of it.

The omega growled at the stranger- "who the hell are you."

The other huffed and this pissed Jimin off- "answer me. Who the hell are you and why the hell are you here." The other seemed to get annoyed-

"Why should I have to answer some omega?" The other snapped- "because you fucking tried to take my pup! that's why!"

"I wasn't trying to take her!"

"BULLSHIT, YOU HAD WHOLE PLAN. YOU DISTRACTED US BY PICKING A FIGHT WITH GOOK AND HAD SOMEONE ELSE RUN OFF WITH MY PUP."

The other swallowed and sighed, sitting down, "I- we were sent by another Park."

"Another Park?" The other nodded quickly, eyes wide while their heart almost pounded right out of their chest. Jimin felt his heart almost drop out of his chest as he understood what that meant and he leaned forward- "what was their first name."

The wolf swallowed and looked around, not wanting to answer. He wouldn't, either---not unless he was going to be killed over it which right now was possible.

"I can't tell you that." He growled, going to sit up but that gain a lot of growling and warning sounds and he gave up, knowing he'll be killed if he makes any sudden movement- "I don't know their first name, alright? all I know is that they're a male-"

"Bullshit, tell me the truth." The wolf sighed heavily and lowered his head, "I really don't know his name. But I know what he looks like. Tall, black hair, taller yet slimmer, his eyes are a weird green and brown color and his wolf is black and he also has a scar over his eye." Jimin closed his eyes, breathing through his nose heavily and he felt another brush up against him, his fur being ruffled a little.

Jimin opened his eyes and saw it was Gook who had rubbed up against him and she also nuzzled his cheek and then stepped back. Werewolves are more touchy then other species, they communicate with touch but also have to be careful about that so they don't piss anyone off or make them uncomfortable.

The omega went back to the guilty wolf and groaned, "thanks for your information..." the wolf nodded, getting up and feeling as if there were a million eyes on him. Which there were a lot, but nowhere near a million.

"Go," Jimin snapped out, his canines growing a little as he had to contain himself from snapping the others neck. Something bad is about to happen, he can't kill someone now.

The wolf got up and scampered off and before Gook could question it, the elder turned to her and his ears were pinned back and his eyes were filled with sadness. Gook's eyes softened as she connected their noses and asked him what was wrong.

Jimin swallowed thickly and sighed out, "he described my mothers mate perfectly... I know it's him. He's never out for good, he's out for blood and if it was him that sent this wolf to kidnap Young-ma.. then he had no good intentions." The youngers eyes widened but still had a soft look to them as she felt bad for the other and also scared for the other.

"It'll be okay Jiminie," she reassured, licking his cheek and this caused a giggle to escape the omega. Gook then went on again, "talk to your mate about it, talk to Jeongguk."

The other nodded, knowing this is something that can't wait. He just wished it would've never came to this...