🐺|Chapter 12|🐺

Jimin smiled to himself all night long, sometimes pressing two of his fingers against his own lips and realised that Jeongguk kissed him for real- not in his drunken state where he would not remember a thing.

Jeongguk was just as happy as Jimin, knowing he did something out of his drunken state and actually got someone he liked to like him back. Surprisingly, that's never happened to him before.

Jeongguk pranced around all day long and gloated about kissing Jimin and Taehyung was that one friend who acted happy for him all 232322 times he was told.

•••

Jimin hugged his pillow and felt the pup shift slightly in his belly, pressing itself directly against his uterus wall. It was kind of uncomfortable, but not like Jimin can do anything about it, not that he wants too, either.

The omega held himself tightly against the pillow and felt himself near sleep. Minji was at Yoongi's because she's spending the night with Peppermint. Jimin didn't mind. It meant peace and quiet for now.

Jimin huffed out and rolled onto his back, seeing the TV's program but didn't care and closed his eyes, but felt a stinging pain in his belly. He knew what this was.

It was a braxton hick (that's what Namjoon said) and Jimin just went along with it. He gave up on researching and caring. All he wants is this pup out and in his arms.

Then he'll be happy.