🐺|Chapter 37|🐺

The alpha scrunched his nose slightly as he watched the elder stir the foods together and put it into a warming pot.

"That's---what she eats?" Ian looked over, staring at his brother. "She's gluten free, Gguk. She can't eat anything that is very high," the younger made a 'O' with his mouth and watched Ian closely.

"Where... where'd she come from?" the older alpha shrugged as he opened the warming pot and pulled out the food and mixed it a little more before walking over to the young beta, placing down the food and ruffling her hair.

Ian breathed in, "she came from my ex," Ian declared, watching the little one with gentle eyes as she carefully gnawed on the food. "So... is she yours?" Ian sighed heavily, "no, I literally just found out about her. That's why I called you. I had no clue what to do."

"Oh... who dropped her off?" Ian shrugged, "well, her grandmother I think. She threw a backpack of stuff at me and said she never wants to see her again... so, she's stuck with me for a little while-" Jeongguk cut him off, whispering, "are you.. are you going to keep her?"

The elder looked at his younger brother, eyes showing annoyance, "she is depth, we don't have to whisper like chipmunks." Jeongguk's mouth made a 'O' again and he apologised, but Ian cut him off this time, "but yes, most likely."

"Oh... I can help you-" "you've got three pups on the way Gguk, you won't be much help." The younger alpha looked away, he can't even feel hurt because he knows Ian is right. So, he didn't snap at the elder. Instead he nodded, "okay"

Ian sighed, "but I'm still taking Young-ma from you. She can hang around-" "won't you be busy though?" the glare the other gave shut Jeongguk up very quickly and Ian shook his head, "she may be depth and blind in one eye but I'm pretty sure she isn't defenseless. Plus, I'll be here to help her each step of the way and I can help teach her basic sign language."

Jeongguk smiled, nodding. He hasn't seen Ian this loving in years. This pup being shoved in his face is changing him---and it's only been 5hours.

But hey,
Some forms of bonds grow quickly.

"Plus, she can also maybe get to know Young-ma. She's only six and Young-ma is seven months and maybe she could... you know, learn with Young-ma. Only if you are... if you're okay with that?" Jeongguk nodded quickly, "oh yes, I'm fine with that. I'm sure Jimin will be too, he's all in for helping others."

Ian smile, "thanks Gguk."

Jeongguk grinned, feeling giddy, "no problem older bro."