🐺|Chapter 32|🐺

That conversation was never continued again because after two bites of a pancake Jimin threw up everywhere.

That's not even a exaggeration.

Jeongguk quickly sat Young-ma in her high chair (of course with food) and ran to check up on Jimin when he dashed off to the bathroom to erupt more.

The younger knelt behind his lover and rubbed Jimin's back, watching as Jimin's face went completely pale and food that he had eaten two days ago came up, too. So did liquids like that lavender tea Taehyung brought him and orange juice.

"Jiminie?" Jeongguk spoke, wanting to know if Jimin was done. The other just threw up again and held his stomach in pain and pinched his eyes shut- "Ggukkie- I need to go to the hospital-"

Jeongguk swallowed- "are you- are you sure?"

The omega nodded quickly and tears rolled down his face and he watched as the blood seeped through his sweatpants and onto the floor.

Jeongguk grabbed him and helped him to the car and ran inside, quickly scrubbing around and getting the smell to go and got the table clean and made Young-ma four bottles and stuck three in the backpack and gave one to her and grabbed a plastic bowl and filled it with a gentle food that she can gnaw on and it would melt in her mouth. She loved those, especially the cheerio kind.

"Okay baby, mama needs to go to the doctor." The pups eyes widened as she stared at her father and she looked worried. Jeongguk picked her up, "now you be good alright? I can't ship you off to uncle Ian's because he's at work but as soon as he gets off he'll come get you."

Young-ma squirmed and Jeongguk held her to his chest and grabbed the backpack for her and dashed out, seeing as Jimin was bent out of the car and throwing up again.

Jeongguk frowned and got Young-ma buckled in and got Jimin relaxed enough to where he would lay back and breathe through his nose even though on the way he would make Jeongguk stop and would throw up but they eventually made it.

The bleeding had stopped but Jimin saw it wasn't a small amount of blood. No. It kind of remained him of a lake.

"Hello?" The receptionist spoke crudely but Jeongguk ignored that, "my omegas um... throwing up every five seconds and it isn't small and he's bleeding from his um... you know what---down there and he has horrible cramps."

Jimin clenched his teeth and his hand gripped Jeongguk's shoulder and his other hand flew over his stomach and he let some tears roll down his cheeks. This receptionist nodded and called a doctor.

"Yes? hello? Doctor Hue, we have patient Park Jimin down here and he is bleeding from his genital area and Hae's bad cramps and is throwing up immensely."

The receptionist hummed and looked at Jeongguk, "he said he's on his way down and to relax." Jeongguk nodded and looked at Jimin and tried to hold him but is isn't easy when you have a baby in your arms.

Soon the elevator opened and Dr. Hue rushed out and looked at Jimin, "Park Jimin, correct?" Jimin nodded and wanted to just lie down and curl into a ball and cry. His stomach hurt so much.

Dr. Hue quickly escorted them to a room and had Jeongguk stay with Jimin as he ran some tests.

Dr. Hue walked in and looked at Jeongguk and then the pup in his arms playing with a little set of toys connected to a chain. Dr. Hue cooed, "isn't she just the cutest."

Jimin giggled and smiled, "I know right? thank you." Dr. Hue nodded and looked at the resting omega- "well, Jimin, I have some news for you."

The omega sat up, "yeah?"

Dr. Hue gnawed on his bottom lip, "well... Jimin... I don't consider this bad new but that is up to you---you're pregnant and there's more then one in there and I think there's more then two."

Jimin gasped and his eyes went wider then saucers- "I'm pretty sure there are triplets. I checked and three different imprints came back and I'm pretty sure in that scan I saw six feet total."

Jeongguk chuckled and looked at Jimin's shocked figure- "I- I'm pregnant... again." Jeongguk nodded- "I know---isn't this great!? we were just talking about pups earlier!"

Jimin giggled, "I guess we were..."

"It's a coincidence."