🐺|Chapter 21|🐺

"I am so done with this changing job," Jeongguk declared, pinching his nose and throwing the used diaper away. Jimin giggled and leaned against the counter, "now you know how I feel whenever I am home alone with her at all hours."

Jeongguk snorted because the elder is right. But now it is Jeongguk's turn to stay home for about fifteen hours alone with her thanks to Jimin's job.

"By the way," Jimin started, catching the alpha attention, "I added the breast milk bags into the bottom freezer so they stayed colder." Jeongguk nodded---but wouldn't they freeze?

"Stop thinking so hard," Jimin giggled and smiled, "you can also heat them up if you wanted to give her warm milk. Warm milk seems to settle her belly more," Jeongguk nodded. Warm Milk; check.

Jimin looked at the clock and sighed, "well Gukkie, I must be off. I've got a train to catch and a job to get to. See you both, love you guys." Jimin kissed the alphas soft lips and the pups forehead on his way out.

Jeongguk sighed and stared at the clock- "3:15... hmm... at 4:30 you take a nap..." He muttered to himself and grinned. That means peace and quiet soon.

The alpha wondered in to the living room and saw the pup staring at the TV even though all she can see currently are shapes and colors. Well---maybe not all colors. Namjoon eye checked her and said she would most likely be color blind.

"Alright, little one, time to watch a movie." But the pup did not make a move and stared at the screen and the alpha saw what was on---The Blue Ghost---one of Jimin's favorite horror movies. Oh great, now their pup is into it.

"Aish I need to have a talk with your mama," he joked but actually planned to now that he mentions it.

Jeongguk sighed and laid back onto the couch, not paying much attention until the pup squealed and wiggled and Jeongguk laughed, getting up and walking over to her, picking her up- "why aren't you perky?"

Young-ma squawked and Jeongguk shook his head, smiling as he sat her back onto the floor and left to get her milk and no matter what Jimin said, he's getting Young-ma to sleep earlier then Jimin wants because Jeongguk can do that.

The alpha grabbed the breast milk and warmed it just a little. From him watching Jimin, he's learned a few things.

Jeongguk returned to the living room and picked Young-ma up, getting her situated in his arms and began to feed her. But much to the alphas displeasure, Young-ma spat out the bottle and looked disgusted.

The father sat the bottle to the side, "if you're not hungry then..." Jeongguk decided to just try to get her to nap.

And here they are, Young-ma asleep on his chest and Jeongguk snoring.

But Jimin wasn't quite happy to see this when he got home early. Now Young-ma won't sleep tonight.

Lucky them.