🐺|Chapter 24|🐺

"Where is my pup?"

Jimin was furious. He trusted Jeongguk once to babysit by himself and he loses the baby. Congratulations, father of the year please.

"Jimin, listen-" the elder folded his arms, "where. Is. The. Damn. Pup?" Jeongguk sighed, "at Ian's-" "WHAT-"

Jeongguk put his hands out, signaling Jimin to calm down, "Young-ma's fine. I couldn't say no to Ian. He loves her so much and just-" Jimin snorted, "really? are you sure?"

The omegas no idiot. He knows sure as hell that Ian hates his guts. And if Ian hates his guts, he might hate the pups, too. But that's where Jimin can't cross the line even if he tried, he couldn't.

"Yeah, I'm sure." The elder glared a him and the alpha sighed, sitting down on the bed, "Ian's been so lonely lately, Jiminie. Remember, he has no one. That dude from the café dumped him because he was too emotionally attached and wasn't working enough for his liking. So Ian's pretty heart hurt right now."

Jimin frowned, "I- you're right..."

The younger smiled and held out his arms and Jimin walked into him, sitting on Jeongguk's lap, "I believe you... I do trust Ian with Young-ma... it's just-" Jeongguk pecked his lips, "I know..."

"Ian will be alright, though. I left the bottles and everything there. If he raised Jeon and me I know he sure as hell can deal with Young-ma for one night." Jimin quirked up his eyebrow, "will he? it's Young-ma, she is being raised by us."

The alpha bursted into laughter and tickled Jimin and Jimin giggle, "that's right, she's got you as a mama."

Jimin laughed and took defeat.

Jeongguk smiled and kissed his lips, "I love you."

The omega grinned, "I love you, too."