🐺|Chapter 18|🐺

Jeongguk definitely missed his sleep-in days. These past few weeks have been utter hell because it takes him like- half an hour to fully wake up but with Young-ma he has to be awake and ready for anything.

Sure, his inner wolf is quite pleased to have a pup to raise, care for, teach everything he knows to, but he as a human being misses his beauty sleep. Or whatever you want to call it.

Jimin had his own share, though, and Jeongguk knew it was harder on Jimin then himself and Jeongguk didn't think that was possible, but it was.

Jimin was awake at almost all hours, either reading, watching TV, or waiting for Young-ma to fall asleep because she is a colic baby and gets horrible stomach aches and balls for hours and it breaks the elders small, weak heart because him, as her mother, can't make her pain go away.

Jeongguk on the other hand tries to help Jimin, but he can't because he has no breasts unlike Jimin and can't feed her in the middle of the night because they haven't winged her yet, and they won't be for awhile.

"Jimin, go to sleep. I'll listen for her and I'll wake you when it is time to feed her," Jeongguk said, rolling over and staring at the elder. Jimin sighed and shook his head, setting his book down.

"I can't Guk, I need to know she's fine and not starving or-" Jeongguk chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Jimin. She is a chub of a baby, I think she'll be fine." Jimin smacked him, "be nice."

Jeongguk laughed and shook his head, his longer hair slightly more curly then usual and Jimin just had to stroke it.

Jimin appreciated the offer, yeah, but can't do that. He can not risk it because with his luck, that will happen and then he'll be pupless and he won't live through that.

The alpha huffed, "please. You've been awake every night and I can't have my omega dead in the morning, Jiminie." Jimin gave him a suspicious look but looked like he considered it.

The younger stared at him and grinned, "I'll even go lay in the room with her." Jimin huffed out and put a bookmark in his page and nodded, "alright..." he started and quickly went back to his demanding, high tone, "but you have to tell me when she awakes."

Jeongguk hummed, "will do, promise."

The omega nodded and took off his glasses and rolled over well Jeongguk got up and took a pillow and a blanket and walked down the dark hall, stubbing his toe on the doorframe but kept his cool.

He made it to the pups room and saw her small, fragile, sleeping figure and smiled warmly, laying his floor bed down and getting comfortable.

The alpha really doesn't mind doing this knowing his omega will get at least an hour or two of sleep even if it isn't all that much.

"Goodnight, little one." The father whispered quietly and rolled over onto his side, knowing he'll awake even if she makes the smallest peep.

The only noise that night was when Jeongguk woke Jimin up every two hours to feed her and then sent him right back to bed and soothed Young-ma until the pup fell back asleep and it was quite peaceful.