🐺|Chapter 40|🐺

"Um... Jimin?"

The elder snapped his attention towards the young alpha and glared at him- "what?" Jeongguk swallowed thickly as he watched Jimin struggle carrying the boxes- "do you... want help?"

Jimin growled, "no!" he snapped, canines pressed together tightly. Jeongguk sighed and walked forward, grabbing three of the boxes anyways and carrying them into the other room and setting them down.

But when he came back he met a red eyed Jimin- "why'd you do that?"

Jeongguk shrugged, "you were struggling-" "I was fine! I could have done it myself!" Jimin huffed, folding his arms. The younger sighed and looked at him, "Jimin... face it, you're not... not okay right now. You can't be hauling around boxes and stuff or trying to help with the beds, we got it-"

"No you don't! who says I can't help, hmm? who said in the law that I, Jimin, can't help." Jeongguk headed a tiny snickered giggle from the female walking in behind Jimin with a bigger box.

Jeongguk sighed and looked at Jimin, "listen, honey, you can't---I will not allow you to help. Your hearts in the right place, yes, but you're exactly three months and you should be going into labor at any time, any day, any hour, any minute. I can't risk you hurting yourself or the pups. And no, there's no law but-"

"But what?" "But I'm your alpha so you obey me." Jimin scoffed, snorting and rolling his eyes but muttered a "fine." And walked off the other direction to see what Young-ma was up to.

And as expected, she was playing with Ian but much to another surprise, Ian and his pup. Which Ian named her Rosemary and nicknamed her petal. Her original name was a Mongolian name... which Ian wasn't shocked about but he learned she never actually knew her name.

So, he helped her with some basic sign language and here they are now.

Rosemary was playing with a set of little ponies with Young-ma and apparently, what Jimin and Ian got out of it, they were on a private mission to like- save the ponident. PS: the ponident is the president in pony world.

"Aw they're so cute~" Jimin cooed, watching then. Ian smiled, "yeah," he then patted next to them but Jimin declined, shaking his head sadly, "I really can't Ian, I'm sorry---If I sit down, then I'll never get up."

Ian sighed but chuckled and nodded, looking at Jimin then his eyes trailed down to his very pregnant belly, "well um... you should go get some sleep." Jimin grinned, "and why's that?"

The elder shrugged, "you'll never get much here for along time after they're born." The omega did have to agree. He remembered how it was with Young-ma. Poor Jeongguk though.

Jeongguk would go stay in her room for hours watching over her just so Jimin could have a good two hour sleep. So, Jeongguk was awake more then Jimin literally all day, almost a complete 24hours. It wasn't easy but hey, they made it out so far.

"That's true. I'm going to go do that, thanks Ian." The alpha nodded and waved goodbye to the omega and looked at the two pups again, watching them play together made his stone cold heart just a little bit warmer and softer.

•••••

"And it's done," Rosamie declared, clicking her tongue.

Jeongguk breathed in and nodded, looking at the three perfectly made beds- "yes indeed. I think it is gorgeous," he claimed, grinning. Rosamie hummed, "it is indeed." Jeongguk chuckled and looked at Hoseok whom was not paying attention.

"Speaking of gorgeous---where's Jimin?" Rosamie shrugged, "I think Ian said yes in your guys' room, right? sleeping?" the alpha nodded, "oh yeah... alright... well guys, today's done and completed and-"

"JEON JEONGGUK"