🐺|Chapter 33|🐺

Ever since they found out about the pups, Jimin's been looking like a balloon and grows day by day. But it's cute, not going to lie.

"Do you want food?" Jimin shook his head, "no. I'm alright."

The younger nodded and went back to making the sauce mix for Young-ma. Whom was being attended to by Ian downstairs in the playroom.

>>>

"No no. Your mother will murder me if you even so much as dent that table," Ian said in a frenzy, grabbing Young-ma off the wooden table and sat her on the floor and rubbed her head softly.

Young-ma squawked and Ian nodded in agreement, "I know but it's your mamas rules and as long as you want to keep seeing me we've got to respect those while I'm here."

The pup looked up at her uncle and drool rolled out of her mouth but Ian did care as she giggled and looked happy just by Ian's presence. And that made Ian feel warm inside.

"Hey," Jeongguk knocked on the door and Ian looked at him- "yeah?" Jeongguk opened the door and walked in, handing the bowl to Ian, "I have her food done as you can tell haha---anyways. Tiny spoonfuls-" "and not too much not too little if she throws it up give her time yada yada yada."

Jeongguk chuckled and nodded, "alright. Looks like you have this down," Ian nodded and grinned at his younger brother and waved him off and fed Young-ma while they watched The Croods.

•••

"I think Ian's becoming a professional in parenting with our child." Jeongguk joked, throwing himself down onto the couch. Jimin shrugged and put his hand on his belly and sighed.

"Jeongguk," he started, looking at his boyfriend. The male blinked, "yeah?" Jimin swallowed, "I'm not allowed to eat sugar... so I need to stop eating cake and stuff."

The young alpha furrowed his eyebrows, "why?" Jimin looked at him, "our doctor called me and told me in his test results it turns out one has a very early developed allergy to sugar. Anything sugar will hurt it. Even a small teaspoon."

Jeongguk nodded and squeezed Jimin's hand, "alright. I will get rid of everything in the cabinet that involves sugar."

The omega giggled and bumped his forehead against his lovers and grinned, "thank you, Ggukkie... I love you."

The alpha grinned, "I love you too, Jiminie."