🐺|Chapter 43|🐺

WARNING:
THERE IS A BIRTH SCENE HERE.
PROCEED WITH C A U T I O N
----

"Alright alright alright-"

Jimin gasped out, gripping the sides of the hospital bed tightly, his knuckles turning ghost white. The pain in his lower spine was killing him as he lifted his hips a little in hope it'll help but no. Not at all.

Dr. Lee ran in quickly and took one look at Jimins sweaty frame and pained face and declared he was ready to push.

"But Dr, has he dilated-" "yes, and exactly to ten. We need him to start pushing and now." The nurse scrambled to grab the newly needed supplies and rushed back over. Nurse Everlyn was next to Jimin, her eyes expecting him.

"Jimin, I need you to push-" Jimin did without another thought and Everlyn knitted her eyebrows before looking at Jeongguk and she glared him down and the alpha stared back, a little intimidated to be quite honest-

"Well hold his hand you idiot." Jeongguk nodded, "o-oh yeah-" he scrambled to grab the omegas hand and held it tightly but Jimins grip was bone breaking and the alpha clenched his teeth and tightened his arm muscles.

Nurse Everlyn sighed and looked at the doctor, "he pushed and from what the ultrasound monitor says, the one pup, the smallest of the bunch, is making its way through the canal-" Dr. Lee looked at Everlyn and she snickered, "s-o-r-r-y for trying to h-e-l-p."

She growled slightly after and went back to Jimin. She spreaded apart his thighs and observed his entrance a little and nodded- "that's a good sign, you are loosening." Jimin blinked, not liking this new information because she is in between his thighs right now.

Well, alrighty then-

"Your first pup will be born here in about five to ten minutes if you do everything I say-" "y-yeah, I- I w-will---ah-" Jimin clenched his teeth and his thighs strained a little but Everlyn didn't mention it but did tell him he needed to relax a little.

Jimin obeyed quickly and even though it was hard, he pushed without tightening... much and then, without warning, his muscle was stretched and he knew what it was- this isn't his first rodeo doing this.

The pup let off an instant wail as soon as it was in the arms of the nurse who cleaned the pup off quickly and handed it off to the nurse but without warning, Jimin let off another cry and bit his bottom lip, trying to tighten and clench but failed as the next pup decided to come right out after its sibling.

Everlyn was back on it and tilted her head, telling Jimin sweet things as the pup decided it was going to also wait a minute to two and then welcome itself again- but during this time Jeongguk was mumbling things he hoped helped.

Things like-

"you're doing so so good Jiminie~"

"So so strong, Jiminie~"

"you can do! pup is almost here!"

And

"I love you so so much."

Jimin hardly paid mind but didn't appreciate the alphas sweet talk and groaned in pain again as the pups head escaped him. It was slow but also quick and also very painful. But he knew it would be worth it afterwards. It would always be worth it.

If Jimin had to, he'd do it over and over if it meant he got to be a mom.

"Almost there Jimin! just push a little harder!"

Jimin did---oh did Jimin.

The omega let off a cry but as soon as his ear piercing cry finished the pup was out and was wailing, too. The nurse quickly took it from Everlyn and placed it in a new crib thingy and took that one to the newly delivered room.

Jimin sighed in relief and rested back down, panting for air.

Everlyn nodded and looked up at Jimin, then the ultrasound connect and sighed, "you've got another one on its way. The pup is cutting through this little area and circling your ending canal. That is the pressure you're feeling if you feel any."

Jimin nodded and breathed out, hand still clutching his alphas. Jimin rolled his head over and glared at the alpha who's eyes widened and his longer, curly hair fell into his face- "what?"

"It's your fault I'm here."

"B-but-" Jimin cut him off, "you better run once this last pups out of me. I may be in this bed and may of just had pups but I can still move. And I'll be moving by tomorrow." Jeongguk stared at the elder, blinking. Well---he's doomed.

≥≥≥

"Okay ow ow ow owwww-"

Jimin begun to whine over and over, feeling the pups movement towards his entrance. Everlyn looked over and hurried to the chair and looked at Jimin and then plopped down on the chair and saw the pups head-

Well, this happened quickly.

Well, sort of.

The omega laid there for two more hours, having it be that he can't move yet. He wants to see the other pups so so so bad but he can't. So Ian is down there right now and is watching over them. Jimin loves him for that, too.

But he can't think about that because suddenly there was a painful feeling and he balled out, back arching and his hand tightened so much on Jeongguk's it cracked the alphas and Jeongguk gasped out in pain but bit his bottom lip and held it in.

"Come on Jimin," Everlyn chimed, seeing the pups going to be easier then the others. "Push!" Jimin did as told.

One... push

Two... push

Three... push

Four... drop

Jimin's eyes flew wide open as soon as the pup dropped out of him and took a second to really wail. Jimin saw it was a baby girl instantly and she looked around for a few seconds and then screamed.

Really really screamed.

But no one cared.

She was fine and healthy.