🐺|Chapter 19|🐺

"I am so tired," Jeongguk complained to his elder, Namjoon, and all he had to say was "alright."

Jeongguk snorted, "I mean so tired. Pups are a lot of work," Namjoon hummed, "so are pregnant vampires."

Jeongguk snapped his head up and blinked, but then got it- "oh yeah! how is SeokJin by the way?" Namjoon breathed in and shrugged, "surviving."

The alpha giggled and sat down, "triplets, right?"

Namjoon shook his head, "quadruplets."

Jeongguk's eyes flew wide- "holy shi- how?!" Namjoon shrugged again and placed the printed out sheets into a new folder, concentrating hard. "I don't know, sperms."

The younger alpha nodded, "yeah but like---holy hell. I can hardly survive one pup, I would not survive four." Namjoon chuckled and sat back against the counter, waiting for the new papers to print.

"You survive until teen years," he stated and Jeongguk laughed, "yeah, no. I couldn't do that." Namjoon grinned, "I know."

••••

"Omg she's so cute!" Ms. Albright, Jimin's café boss, declared, hovering over Jimin's pup. Jimin nodded and felt proud.

"She's like-- three weeks, right?" Jimin nodded, "four actually. Yesterday she turned four weeks." Ms. Albright's eyes brightened. "I've always wanted to look at such a small pup but I've never gotten to."

Jimin's heart dropped. What does she mean?

She must've smelt his angst and shook her head quickly, "no no, I meant like a pup that's not mine. I don't want one right now. I am not in the right spot in life. Plus, my boyfriend would not want one. He doesn't like pups."

Jimin couldn't understand how people disliked pups.

"Ah, alright." Was his only response, having no clue how to really respond. But Ms. Albright kept him on his toes--- "can I watch her well you do runs?" Jimin didn't take to seconds to hum in response.

"Yeah of course, just I need to feed her every two hours." He said, letting her know. She nodded, "you're breastfeeding I'm guessing?" Jimin hummed, "yeah. I might as well sense I was hassled with these things."

He referred to the breasts and Ms. Albright giggled, "yeah, might as well use em'." Jimin grinned and kissed the pups forehead and nodded to his boss, "thank you so much. I'll be back in a few, I've got to run out to the block to drop off some coffee."

Ms. Albright hummed and went back to crooning over the baby as Jimin ran out, starting the job.

It took him a little over an hour and when he got back, Ms. Albright had the pup asleep and was rocking her back in forth in smaller chair they have. Jimin smiled and thanked her again and made more runs.

•••

"Why does our pup smell like flour and a girly alpha?"

Jeongguk asked as Jimin ripped Young-ma from his arms and sat down on the bed, "because, Guk, I work at a café that sells cookies, cakes, treats that all involve powder and the alpha is a girl."

Jeongguk scrunched up his nose, "really? and coffee?" Jimin hummed and pulled up his shirt as soon as he got comfortable and Young-ma instantly began feeding.

"You let another alpha watch our daughter?" Jimin rolled his eyes but his omega was smiling all giddy like at the thought of how possessive the alpha is over their pup. And that is how it should be.

"Well yeah, I had runs to make and she wanted to help me out a bit. Good thing was that Young-ma was asleep most of the time." Jeongguk scrunched up his nose, "alright... I'll let you have a pass this time."

Jimin giggled, "thanks."