🐺|Chapter 35|🐺

All while Jeongguk and Ian were having a blast at the movies, Jimin was having a horrible day.

For starters, when he awoke this morning, it was the tenth time needing to pee. And then secondly, as soon as he stepped out of the door to leave his 'friends' house, he had to pee. So, he had another awkward 1-1/2hour talk with the friend after he peed.

And that doesn't even top it all off.

No, right now does.

"Jonathan said he'd get me the papers for the maids," Taehyung declared, walking around as he gathered up toys his little one left behind. Jimin nodded, in the awkward stage of being asleep and being partly awake.

The omega sighed and melted down into the couch, but still listened as his best friend blabbered on about the whole maids and servants and kings thing. He didn't care to be honest, but hey, this is his best friend.

"So, I thought about it, and I'm just going to be a stay-at-home parent." The elder looked up at the beta quickly, "you are? oh cool... I've always been a at-home parent haha." Taehyung grinned and giggled.

"Well yeah Jiminie, you can't go anywhere. First off, your alpha being the head alpha of his fathers pack means he's insane in the head and way too possessive. And secondly, you are pregnant with not one, not two, but three pups."

The omega groaned but chuckled and nodded, sighing- "well Tae," he got up and stretched, "I'm going to have to head home-" "with my hoodie around your hips-" the elder shook his head, "why?"

Taehyung swallowed thickly and looked down, eyeing the omegas groin area. Jimin looked down and cursed into the outer air- "ahhhh, can I borrow a hoodie? I'll wash it and return it---please-" "I already offered silly."

The beta grabbed his hoodie and handed it to Jimin, who quickly got it around his waist as he tried to cover up the obviously noticeable dark dark dark splotch of slick on his really light tight skinny jeans.

"Thanks Tae---you're a lifesaver-" the younger shrugged and stared at Jimin again, eyebrow quirked as the omega tried to figure out what was wrong now.

Jimin bent his torso down and looked, snapping back up and growling-

"DAMMIT!"