🐺|Chapter 49|🐺

"So... she said her first word, huh?"

Jeongguk nodded quickly, his wolfs head bobbing up and down as they turned paths and turned on a new route. Reveree chuckled, "that's amazing. But you know what it means, right?"

The other swallowed thickly, "yeah..."

Reveree sighed and spoke again, "at least she won't be kicked out to rogue. That's the worst..." Jeongguk hummed, agreeing with her. He knows she has been a rogue and his lovely mate, Jimin, was a rogue once. And from what he's heard from the precious omega, it was not fun.

"But this also means Young-ma will have great start to life. She may not be able to stay a child when she's a child but if the packs ever got into war she would know what to do." Reveree stated, her wolf smiling.

Jeongguk nodded, "that's true. But think... It was just her first word."

The female shrugged, "it sucks, sort of. But packs rules. At least she won't have to mate until she is over sixteen." Oh that irked him. That pissed Jeongguk off. But he didn't say anything.

Young-ma is a pup. Not some thirteen year old omega thinking she needs to mate a male omega (or female omega) right after her hormones kicked in. And sense Young-ma is an alpha her future may look like that but that is her future.

"Yes but Reveree, she is a pup. Not even a year... let's leave it be."

The alpha nodded, "you're right. Young-ma shouldn't be bided on by the others just because she says you, our future leader, as her first word."

In case you're confused;
Young-ma said papa, Jeongguk's role. And that means she will have to follow him around as she grows up. If she would have said mama she would of stayed home with her mama, Jimin. To learn the way of their home.

But for right now Jeongguk doesn't want to think about that.

----
A/N;
Sorry for short chapter! wanted to update but I was being rushed!
I love u all!
❤😝💜