🐺|Chapter 5|🐺

Jimin sat there, across from the TV and had a clear eyesight of Jeongguk, who was, of course, drunk.

Jimin sighed to himself and breathed in, preparing to talk to him. Taehyung planned it all out on his own- he'll pretend to spill alacahol on his new jeans and storm off mad and go to change them (also taking longer than needed) and leave Jeongguk and Jimin alone.

The elder knew of his plan, he just didn't care much. He hardly drank his cup, maybe two kitten licks was at most.

Jeongguk would look at him every now and then and tilt his head. He knew something was off about Jimin. He smelt it and wanted to know about it but he wasn't close enough to Jimin yet to ask.

Jimin fiddled with his fingers, waiting for Taehyung's plan even though it could really be a drunken mistake now at this point.

The beta flopped back against the couch, next to Jimin and winked at the elder. Jimin rolled his eyes and pretended to look weary but was actually silently giggling. Taehyung knew this.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Taehyung screeched and growled- "dammit! my new jeans!" Jeongguk quirked up his right eyebrow- "haven't you owned those for a year now-"

"No, they are new." He cut him off and snarled but Jimin caught his sly wink as he got up- "I'll be right back."

Jeongguk nodded and Jimin sighed, preparing to get the beat down of his life and the worst moment of his life as well.

He swallowed his pride and looked at Jeongguk, "so um..." Jeongguk looked at him, smiling softly. Before Jimin could speak Jeongguk got up and sat next to him, "how have you been?"

Jimin swallowed. Jeongguk's ruining his moment. Stop it Jeongguk-

"You have gotten awfully cute, you know that... right?" Jimin blinked, that was unexpected. "I- thank you... but I really need to tell y-" Jeongguk grabbed his jaw slightly and begun to mutter random words.

"Maybe we could... y'know-" Jimin placed his hand over Jeongguk's and breathed out and Jeongguk smelt the nervousness in his scent but couldn't bring himself to care. Jimin was on his brain and it was Jimin he wanted now.

"Alright, we can't do that Jeongguk... I'm sorry." Jeongguk pouted and begun to mumble a string of please please please but Jimin kept his calm and shook his head. "I need you to listen to me, Jeongguk."

Jeongguk grumbled, "but Jeonggukkie doesn't want to listen!" Jimin rolled his eyes, "I... Jeongguk, you are too drunk." Jeongguk growled and excited Jimin to scamper but all the elder did was death glare him.

"Growling doesn't work with me, little alpha. Now, I need you to listen-" Jeongguk groaned- "just tell Gukkie already! he's getting bored." Jimin rolled his eyes and grinned.

"I'm pregnant and it's y-"

A screech was heard and Jeongguk couped him into a hug, "oh my! how proud you must be! how proud your alpha must be! wait- I remember hearing you had no alpha! I am proud for him!" Jimin widened his eyes and just patted Jeongguk's upper arm and thanked him awkwardly.

Okay- plan failed. But he'll tell him someday... when he's not overly excessively drunk.