🐺|Chapter 7|🐺

The omega watched the baby beta bounce around the playground with Peppermint, Yoongi's pup.

Yoongi walked back over, two hot chocolates in his hands and he sat down, handing one to Jimin and smiling warmly. Jimin widened his eyes and thanked him, scooting over so Yoongi had room to sit. And he did.

After Yoongi babysat Minji for a few hours, Jimin found out he wasn't too bad. And actually began to like him. And Minji began to like Peppermint, too. So Jimin was also stuck although he did not mind.

"So... is Minji yours biologically?" Yoongi asked, his soft eyes looking over to meet the omegas. Jimin shook his head, "she is biologically my sister, yes, but not my biological pup. My biological pup is still on the way."

Yoongi's eyes trailed down and he nodded, "I remember those times. They weren't the best because... well... I'm an alpha and it was a request granted by the moon goddess. But she never told me it'd be so miserable and painful, but hey... Peppermint is here and fine." He said, taking a sip of the warm drink.

Jimin looked down at his cup, "yeah... I'm an omega and it can sometimes be painful..." Yoongi nodded- "I get that. When I had Peppermint it was like going to hell and back. But I would do it over and over again just to have her..." Jimin swallowed. Yoongi's more delicate than he thought.

"Do you ever consider having more?" Yoongi shrugged, "no... I mean... If Peppermint really wanted a sibling or Hoseok really wanted another pup or something then yeah... but personally, no. I don't have to worry though, Peppermint tells me on a daily basis no more pups! and goes on a rant."

Jimin giggled, "sounds like Minji. Even though she doesn't mind after a little while," Yoongi hummed. "She seems like a great pup. And you've raised her practically. So I bet this pup will be great, too..." Yoongi stated softly and quietly, not meeting Jimin's stare.

"I- thank you, Yoongi... I... I appreciate that..." The elder just shrugged, "no problem... I really do think that, though, Jimin... speaking of thinking, what do you guess you're having?"

Jimin stuck his tongue in his cheek- "a girl most likely. Maybe a boy though, but Namjoon said due to my carrying standards it's most likely a female." The alpha listened. He's interested even though he knows all of it already.

Peppermint ran over with Minji following close behind, both pups whining.

Yoongi picked up Peppermint- "what is wrong baby?"

Peppermint shivered, "Minji and me are freezing..." Yoongi quirked up an eyebrow, "freezing are you?"

Peppermint clattered her teeth dramatically and Yoongi chuckled, kissing her nose. "Well... If you wouldn't mind, Jimin, we can hang out at my house?"

Minji and Peppermint leaped at that and Jimin shrugged, "fine by me." He could trust Yoongi. Yoongi is no stranger and is not someone he literally just met. So, he agreed.

Well-
It was a long day.