🐺|Chapter 2|🐺

Jimin stared at the five pieces of clothing settled upon his floor, deciphering which one to wear today.

"Can't you just pick?" Minji whined out, her eyes showing pure boredom along with her frail scent. Jimin snickered, "no I can not Minji."

The younger scoffed, "and why's that?" Jimin grumbled- "you'll understand when you get older Minji." The young beta groaned and rolled her eyes, rolling upside down on her elder brothers bed.

"It is not even a date though," Jimin shrugged. "Oh well, I need to look nice alright? lay off jeesh." Minji giggled and rolled onto her stomach, "none of those are going to fit you in about four or five weeks."

Jimin knew that, he just hadn't accepted it yet.

Minji coughed slightly and Jimin shot up- "are you okay?" he asked hurriedly, almost like there's a time limit. Minji blinked and tilted her head but made a 'O' with her mouth and hummed. "Yeah, just a chest cold."

Jimin nodded suspiciously and went back to the clothes and decided on a pink outfit, thinking it was cute.

He threw it on and picked up Minji, holding her to his chest and grinned when she struggled against him. She wanted to walk but Jimin decided to carry her.

"Put me down you omega." She demanded, arms folded. Jimin smiled at the younger cockily, "I don't know what you are talking about." Minji grumbled and rolled her eyes but stayed put.

Jimin walked the five year old outside, still in arms, and unlocked his car skillfully. Minji sighed when he sat her down on the front seat and he froze- "what's wrong baby?"

Minji had her arms folded as she sulked. She shrugged, "are you going to forget about me?" Jimin widened his eyes and shook his head quicker than expected. "No, I promise pumpkin. This pup will just have to deal with me loving both it and you."

Jimin leaned forward and began to tickle the younger, her laughter bouncing off the walls of the car and Jimin felt as if this was the best world he could've been welcomed to, even if something he didn't like happen.

Jimin stopped and she laughed some more softly, eyes flashing different colors. Jimin kissed her cheek and buckled her up, then shutting the door and getting into his side.

He flipped on the radio quietly and hummed along and started the engine, driving off. Minji stared out the window and giggled softly to herself and Jimin quirked up his left eyebrow- "what's so funny?"

Minji shook her head- "nothing... I just love you Jiminie Oppa..."

Jimin was slightly taken back, but let the warmth of that fill him. He may not have his parents but he has Minji, his small star, his short beta, his little sister.

He smiled, "I love you too, Minji..."