|Announcement|

Hello guys,
I wanted to say thank you.

Thank you so much for supporting me and helping me through tough times and pretty much keeping me here.

And thank you so much for all the loving and great comments on the previous chapter where I told you one of my best friends has sadly passed and it's still hard, yes, but I'm feeling better and it will still be tough but it'll get better.

I'm not leaving wattpad or anything. I'm staying and I made this announcement to both thank you and say I'm going to get back to writing more and get more inspiration as I stopped writing a lot because I felt unmotivated.

Not by any of you or anything. I hit rock bottom myself and I'm getting out of it slowly but surely and I'm doing better and I'm making it. I'm getting back into things and I'm going to start getting my stuff in a group and getting things together.

And I guess it really hit after she passed but things will get better.

I'm going to get back into writing more like I used to and try to update on a daily, if not daily, two day basis and that's my role for right now.

Just remember that you are loved and mean so so much

I love you all so so much and I wouldn't be here with out any of you and I really want to say thank you.

I love you all!❤❤

Love,
Mimi J❤