🐺|Chapter 8|🐺

"Okay, Guk,"

"Guk."

"Jeongguk!" The alpha jumped and stared over at his sister, eyes wide. She cocked up her eyebrow, "got that omega on your mind again?" Jeongguk snorted and ignored her, going back to bagels.

But with just his luck- in comes stumbling Jimin and Minji and SeokJin, Jeongguk's mother like figure.

SeokJin had Minji sit down and keep a table for them (because it's rush hour and they'll never get a seat if one was not kept) and they ordered.

SeokJin paid because he said it was Jimin's treat for being so strong.

Jimin had no clue what that meant but couldn't bring himself to care because it was food and the little one in his stomach was bouncy today and it made Jimin hungry.

"Alright, I'll start... hmm... A vanilla frappe?" Jeongguk hummed and tried to ignore the omegas fluttery scent. It was kind of hard for Jeongguk because gosh, it was vanilla and peppermint and milk like.

Jeongguk was a little too drunk to remember Jimin telling him he was pregnant, so the took Jeongguk by surprise. But also shocked him because Jimin has no alpha. No bite mark, no scent, no anything. Nothing to show signs of being with an alpha.

"Oh! and a cake pop for Minji..." Jeongguk nodded and typed that in, trying to breathe through his mouth but knew his nose was easier so he gave up and decided to just breathe through the nose.

SeokJin said hello to the younger and ordered, oddly enough not scolding him for not replying. Jeongguk has no clue why, but people have been treating him differently and it worries him.

What scares him most is the fact that he has zero clue of why people are acting different towards him now.

"Thank you," Jimin bowed and Jeongguk smiled, waving goodbye. Gosh he misses Jimin and he should have thought before that night...

But he didn't and now he's stuck in regret and mental pain and it even sometimes physically hurts him.

No matter how much it hurts, though, he stays strong... even though sometimes he thinks it is just easier to give up but he knows that is the worse way out of this and decided to just man up and live through the heart break.

Even if it's killing him on the inside.