🐺|Chapter 39|🐺

Today's been one of those days where everything was slow, agonising, and weird.

Especially with Jimin,
He's not the same.

Sure he is the same 'old' moving Jimin with hips of steel and bones of literal freaking titanium but even that's off. He's walking funny. His hips seem to have kind of given in on him and he's stumbling around a little and he was complaining earlier about back pain and bone pain.

Even though Jeongguk has tried numerous times to try and comfort him or help him it's hindered useless. Jimin doesn't want help. He wants to be left alone.

So, he's getting that wish granted right now.

Jeongguk took out Ian and Young-ma and dragged them to the grocery store. That's where they are standing right now, isle 7, baby foods.

"So.. vegetables or fruits?" Jeongguk looked at the pup in his arms and saw she gave him an unamused look and chuckled but saw Ian didn't look happy and sighed, turning to him, frowning.

"What's up buttercup?"

The snarky look Ian gave him made him smirk, knowing he got to him, "well for starters, stop calling me that, and secondly, I don't know. I have an odd feeling and I don't know about what or why. It's just---it's bugging me."

Jeongguk gave him an odd look but nodded and smiled, "it'll get better, trust me-" "yeah yeah." Jeongguk giggled and looked away, looking at the food choices. "What do you think Ian?"

The elder made an odd noise as he scanned the mashed up baby food- "well... I can pick a sweeter thing right?" Jeongguk stared at his brother, confused, "well yeah of course. Why wouldn't you be able to?"

Ian gave him a oh-really face.

"Well Gguk, someone said a little bit ago "no sweet things because most sweet things contain sugar and I can't let Jiminie near that because it'll hurt him" and so on." Jeongguk stared at the other, it was deathly, as he blinked in being unimpressed.

The younger alpha groaned, "fine. You got me."

Ian grinned, "good. I knew I would~"

Jeongguk chuckled as him and Ian grabbed a few different things off the shelf and threw them in the cart. But right before they were ready to go to the checkout, Ian declared he needed to go grab some stuff to make dinner tonight with.

Jeongguk nodded and held Young-ma to his chest as he hummed and swayed back and forth, feet tapping too. Young-ma whined a little after about two minutes and Jeongguk chuckled, pulling her away from himself and staring her in the eyes.

"Aw are you bored?" he teased, his eyes filled with sparkles. She began to whine some more and wiggle and make squeaking noises, "ah, little one, be patient. Uncle Ian will be back soonly~"

Soon, when she was a little further away from him now, she began to flair around and wiggle and squirm and whine. The alpha stared at her, his eyebrows knitted as her chubbier cheeks puffed out and she began whimpering and her bottom lip stuck out in a pout.

Without warning she let off a small cry and Jeongguk hurriedly pressed her back against him and she calmed down completely, making the alpha chuckled as he went back to swaying them back and forth.

"Excuse me?"

Jeongguk snapped his attention up, eyes wide as he stared at the women and who he assumed was her husband and daughter. He honestly doesn't care.

"Oh um, yes?"

The women smiled, "is she yours?"

Jeongguk looked down at the pup and thought about joking around but knew that'd be a crappy thing to do so he nodded with pursed lips, "yeah, she's mine." The women's smile grew and she bent down, staring at the pup.

"Hi!" she chimed and Young-ma looked back, her wide eyes blinking as she was seemingly confused. The women laughed when Young-ma reached out to poke at her, and then Young-ma was seemingly done with it as she looked back at her father, wide almond eyes staring at him.

Jeongguk grinned and chuckled, "hey there," Young-ma reached forward and poked his nose. She's done this before.

"Aw she is just a doll---she looks like you~" the women claimed, her eyes showing kindness and warmth. Jeongguk smiled and looked at Young-ma, "yeah, for the mix colored eyes she's got the iceberg blue and then one eye is my brown and the other is her mamas mocha kind of brown."

The women gasped and Jeongguk snapped his attention towards her and so did Young-ma, "her mother! what does she look like?" Jeongguk swallowed, "um- he..." the women apologised- "what does he look like if I may ask?"

Jeongguk smiled, "he's beautiful. Young-ma is a spitting image of him," the women smiled and her husband stepped forward, admiring the pup, "she is a precious little one for sure~"

The alpha smiled and saw Young-ma watching the man and then reached out and gripped his finger gently with her very small finger but it was chubbier, like her mamas. After a good few minutes of now the entire family messing with Young-ma.

As soon as they went to leave Young-ma turned back and planted her face in Jeongguk's neck and the women mentioned something of Young-ma for sure claiming Jeongguk as her father and Jeongguk chuckled, grinning.

Jeongguk was so proud.