🐺|Chapter 25|🐺

Jimin watched as Ian walked around with Young-ma, showing her the statues and explaining where they came from and when they were made and why they were made.

"And this one is a vampire. The king of the land many many years ago." Ian started, "he's just as cruel as he looks."

Jimin quietly giggled. He saw how Young-ma was actually paying attention and that surprised Jimin. Young-ma's just like her father when it comes to this kind of stuff. She usually daydreams off and doesn't listen nor pay attention, but with Ian, she's all ears and eyes.

"I love this statue," Ian declared as he showed her a statue of two wolves playing, specifically two pups- "your father always liked this one." Ian stated, eyes looking at Young-ma then the statue carefully and he looked somewhat sad.

"But you know, people change as they grow." Ian said, whipping away with Young-ma. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, Ian never ever looked like that. But Jimin shrugged it off as he walked up to the statue.

He stared at closely and read the sign-
"two baby pups playing,
Both brothers,
One grew and one stayed,
One loved and one joked,
One was gentle and one was rough,
But although the differences,
They were brothers,
Best friends."

Jimin the gasped as he got it. This must of been what Jeongguk meant as "Ian was lonely." Jeongguk pushed Ian behind him when Young-ma was born (and possibly a little before) and forgot about Ian a little.

That may be why Ian is so close with Young-ma. If Jeongguk forgot him, he might as well find someone he can get close with. Like he is Young-ma. She's blood related to Ian's brother, so she may be a light to Ian.

Jimin finally got it.

Jimin jogged up to Ian and Young-ma, "Ian," he started and saw the elder glare, "yeah?"

Ian held Young-ma close to him and Jimin patted Young-ma's back, "I'm going to head out-" "are you taking Young-ma?" Jimin chuckled, "actually, about that, would you like to keep her with you over night?"

Ian's eyes grew wide. He never expected Jimin to offer this. Jeongguk, yes, Jimin? no. He thinks Jimin hates him, and he doesn't blame him.

"I'll drop by in a bit when you're home with her overnight stuff, okay." Ian nodded and held Young-ma tightly, kissing her forehead.

Jimin smiled and said goodbye, kissing Young-ma's cheek and waving goodbye to Ian and left.