🐺|Chapter 20|🐺

Jimin was currently waiting at the café's counter, Young-ma in the car seat next to him on the floor, looking up at her mama and making smiley faces and squeaking.

Jimin chuckled and saw the new customer and smiled, "hey, how can I help you?"

She pressed her lips in a thin line, "um... two mocha coffees? one iced and one hot." Jimin nodded and typed that into the computer and saw her glancing at the backboard.

"Do you... do you have coffee cakes?" Jimin hummed and smiled, turning and grabbing a pamphlet off of the counter behind him and handed it to her and she thanked him.

She read over it, "one chocolate coffee cake and one cherry one please." Jimin typed that in, "anything else?" she shook her head and thanked him, pulling out her wallet and placed her card into the chip reader.

Jimin tapped his fingers against the counter, waiting patiently and heard a small squeak and looked down, eyes locking with the baby pup. She squealed and Jimin cooed and his eyes turned into crescents.

The women cleared her throat, "she yours?" Jimin hummed, "yeah." The women smiled, "my mates pregnant with two pups." Jimin looked up from accepting her card and smiled again, "that's awesome."

She nodded, "do you have a mate? If you don't mind me asking," Jimin shrugged and shook his head, "no, not a mate, but a boyfriend. I am with her father," Jimin claimed and the women hummed.

"Ah, that's cool. I have a female mate," Jimin didn't need to know that, because he assumed it already, but nice to know.

"Awesome."

He had no idea what to say, so he just talked on---"it was a hookup when I got drunk haha.." the women chuckled, "that sounds about right," she started but then stopped, "you look familiar---do you know someone named Hoseok?"

Jimin looked up, of course he does, Hoseok is his besties mate. "Yeah of course." The blonde nodded, "I'm mates with his younger sister, Min."

The omega choked on his saliva. He knows who this women is. She's Lisa, LaLisa, the mate to Hoseok's little sister, the badass female alpha---one of Jeongguk's ex's.

"Ah, okay. Well, I'm Jimin, Park Jimin," Lisa shook his hand, "I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you," Jimin grinned and nodded. Today was one hell of a day after Lisa left.

•••

"And now our daughter smells like pound cake."

Jimin snorted, "pound cake is freaking awesome, what do you mean? better then powder, right?" Jeongguk huffed out a chuckle, "true... I guess. But next time it better be lemon cake."

The omega giggled and nodded, "alright. I'll make sure of that," Jeongguk hummed in appreciation and cracked his neck, sitting down and holding Young-ma well Jimin talked.

Jimin was changing so Jeongguk would hold her until Jimin's done.

"I had an interesting visit today." Jeongguk looked up, "really?" Jimin nodded and stretched his arms up and out, moaning at the feeling. Jeongguk watched him curious, "from who?"

Jimin shrugged, "she just wanted coffee cakes and coffee." Jeongguk quirked up his brow and listened in. "It was Lisa, remember her?"

The alphas face dropped, "oh Jimin-" "I'm not mad, shocked, surprised, nor am I disappointed. I didn't actually even know until later haha."

Jeongguk let off a small chuckle, "oh haha."

Jeongguk felt a wave of relief wash over him. Jimin met his ex and wasn't pissed to the brim. Why would he be, though?

Jeongguk left that thought and rolled over on to his side of the bed and covered himself up and Jimin snorted out a giggle and sat down, Young-ma in his arms as he begun to feed her.

"How long will you be breast feeding her?" Jeongguk asked, quite curious. He's never learned too much about pups.

The elder shrugged, "until she's about eight to nine months old but I will always have to give her breast milk until she is three or four, and sometimes even five years but I will only breast feed her for a few months."

Jeongguk made a oh sound and curled up. Jimin will now almost forever have breasts. That was a weird thought and also not a weird thought. But oh well, Jeongguk's tired.