🐺|Chapter 6|🐺

Jimin had a hand on his belly well he hummed to himself and the now one month old pup.

Jimin knew the pup would be lively soon. Sense he's a werewolf, he's only pregnant for three solid months and then either one to five to sometimes eight pups come out.

But Jimin knows there is only one even though there's that slight chance that there is two little ones. But he hopes for only one. Don't get him wrong, if there's two he'll love both, but he may not be able to handle two pups.

Jimin sighed and smiled when he felt a small dent towards his hand and knew the pup was shifting especially because he felt it. He couldn't help but grin a little. Just in two months he'll have this little bundle of joy in his arms, all curled up into a soft, fuzzy blanket Jimin received from Taehyung a week ago and pressed into his chest softly.

Jimin can not wait

The male swallowed and thought he should get up and dressed and get around a little more, but he decided to stay in bed just a little longer, listening to the TV and embracing his baby bump.

Sometimes he thanks mother nature. And this is one of those many times. Jimin always hated being an omega because of heats and the omegas stance and alphas. He hated the idea of alphas a lot. But right now, he thinks it's awesome to be an omega because he is carrying a life.

Jimin rolled over onto his side and felt the pup shift slightly with him. It wasn't a bad sign, Namjoon told him, it just means the pup wants to follow his/her mothers movement.

Jimin huffed out and closed his eyes, drifting off.

•••

Jimin was awoken by a loud knocking on his door and rolled his eyes- "come in!"

And the one and only Taehyung stumbled in, pup connected to his leg. "Alright shorty, I get it!" Taehyung grumbled, shaking his leg a little. Jimin giggled when he saw his best friends demise.

Minji growled playfully and Taehyung chuckled, bending down and ripping her off his leg, throwing her in the air and catching her, going eye to eye with her- "alright little one, I've got to talk to your elder brother. But I promise as soon as I'm done I'll have a tea part-"

"No! movies. I don't like tea party's." Taehyung blinked, "what little pup doesn't like tea party's?" Minji glared at him- "me!"

Taehyung threw up his arms, "alright alright. Put your canines back, movies it is, I promise!" Minji hummed and waddled off. Taehyung laughed and shook his head, looking up at Jimin.

"She is something..." Jimin smiled, proud of that. Only because he is the one who made her something. But he knows she did a lot on her own, too.

"Any who, what did you need?" Taehyung asked, jumping onto the omegas bed, making them both bounce. Jimin giggled- "anyways."

Jimin gigged again at Taehyung's constant want to change the subject- "alright. That blanket you gave me... It... It gave me a great idea for a baby name." Taehyung blinked in confusion- "dots? Jiminie, no. The pup will be bullied for ages."

Jimin rolled his eyes and playfully punched his shoulder- "no you idiot. Young-ma if it's a girl and Aiden if it is a boy." Taehyung pursed his lips and nodded, "perfect..."

Jimin nodded, "perfect."