🐺|Chapter 48|🐺

Jimin breathed out heavily, the pup on his belly going down as his mothers breathing affected him. His small body begun to rise slowly as his eomma took in another breath.

The omega was just lying on his bed, eyes closed as the TV played. One pup on his stomach and one asleep in the crib next to his bed and the other was with his appa, Jeongguk.

Young-ma was with Jeongguk too, him being outside and also being with one of her new little siblings, Kyong. He was squirmy and whiny but Young-ma paid no mind and continued playing in the sandbox.

Jeongguk had installed a sandbox in their backyard for her to play with so if she gets bores inside he can bring her out here and have something for her to play with. And sense she is still very little herself, much can keep her occupied still and for long.

"Hey baby, do you want a juice?"

The little girl looked up before blinking and shaking her head. Jeongguk nodded and felt bad that he couldn't play with her right now but he did have a baby with him so she understood enough.

(A/N: I believe Young-ma is seven months now. Correct me if I am wrong please.)

Young-ma watched her father for a second as Jeongguk seemed to be a little overwhelmed. She must of sensed it and didn't bug him at all, she just watched him but went back to the sandbox quickly.

She played with the tractors and scoops Jeongguk bought her to play with in there along with some of the toys her mama and Ian bought her. And some of the older toys Gook gave her because Gook, of course, never uses them anymore.

"Baby... are you alright for like- a minute while I go grab your mama?" Young-ma nodded and got back to the sandbox. And in case you're worried because she is seven months old and being left alone outside in a sandbox, werewolf pups mature faster then you would think. Even though she is only seven months she has the mindset of a two year old child that can care for themselves for a few minutes.

"Alright, I'll be right back baby, I promise."

Jeongguk hurried and quickly.

»»»

The omega heard the alpha and sighed heavily, "yes Ggukkie?"

Jeongguk spoke quickly- "I have to hurry as Young-ma is still out there but is it alright if I switch you babies? Kyong is getting fussy and I'm overwhelmed right now." Jimin giggled and grabbed the baby off of his belly and sat up, getting up and walking over to the alpha- "yeah, of course."

The alpha thanked him. Jimin smelt that linger in the alphas scent though- "Ggukkie... I want you to know it is alright to get overwhelmed with your pups. It is a thing all alphas go through. Well, true fathers. Some alphas don't because they're never home and don't care too much about the pup. But you do care, you're just a little stressed, I get it."

The other gnawed on his bottom lip as he now held Kage-Yeon, the pup a little droopy but that was alright. Jeongguk knows it'll be alright if he falls asleep as it is only 1pm. Their nap times are 1pm - 3pm.

They just let their baby girl sleep more then her brothers because she has a weaker immune system and sleeping can help strengthen it and she doesn't sleep 24/7, either. So it is fine.

Jimin sighed, "well Ggukkie, I'll be in here. Probably going to lay Kyong down. Two down, one to go haha." Jeongguk chuckled and nodded and went back outside. Young-ma was now playing with her farm animals.

"Hi baby, I'm back."

Young-ma looked up and looked back down quickly, watching the sand fill in the tractors board. Jeongguk sighed and went back to watching her and entertaining the baby. Kage-Yeon squawked and wiggled around a little.

Also to mention, they're a month old now. And all are doing just fine... and even Jeon-Ae. She can't see right now, not permanently blind- in her right eye. She is blind in her left but can---should be able to see out of her right. It is just right now her right is cloudy but will clear up.

Besides that, she is good. Acting like baby that's a month old should. Jeongguk is proud of her too. He is, of course, proud of all his pups but she is making a little progress even for being just a month old.

"Hey baby," Young-ma snapped her attention back up- "papa?"

Jeongguk's eyes grew wide- "what?"

"...papa?"